Palace Leicester and Jesus. The lot of them can't handle crosses

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Dont need to be a lip reader to see what Schmiecal was saying here lol

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The irony of Casper moaning like hell when he gets a foul against him in the Millwall penalty area when goalkeepers are far to protected nowadays

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If it stays like this, forest will be in the play offs tomorrow evening regardless of results, perhaps that will make them less desperate to win against us.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

Trust me mate I have to listen to him on Radio Leicester almost every morning on the way to work. So rude to local journalists asking him normal questions. Horrible bloke.

Upset a lot of players since he has gone back to them and rumour has it has lost the dressing room.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Go on go on go on

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The problem is, and I am not being a defeatist, but whenever we get in the position to move on and join the pack we let the chance go as per Bris C, Blackburn,. Barnsley etc.
Spirit of Dunkirk alive and well I see.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
The problem is, and I am not being a defeatist, but whenever we get in the position to move on and join the pack we let the chance go as per Bris C, Blackburn,. Barnsley etc.

That's not us that's football.

Tomorrow has just got a little bit bigger

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Moaners please note. If we lose tomorrow, and that is a possiblilty, WE ARE NOT OUT OF IT! No need to invade Uruguay.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Trust me mate I have to listen to him on Radio Leicester almost every morning on the way to work. So rude to local journalists asking him normal questions. Horrible bloke.

Upset a lot of players since he has gone back to them and rumour has it has lost the dressing room.

Ok, fair enough!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
That's not us that's football.

Tomorrow has just got a little bit bigger

In a way, quite the opposite. The key thing now is that, even if we lose, it wouldn't be too harmful. And, on the positive side, it's incredible to think that next weekend we could potentially go nine points clear of Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here