Leicester v Millwall thread

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Win tomorrow and we go 5th

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Is a higher authority, trying to help us into a play off spot? Results are seriously going our way. I mean, Leicester are self destructing in spectacular fashion. Now Palarse are capitulating like an Italian Government. Are we destined for 5th or 6th I wonder?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I must say I didn't see leicester, palarse and boro all blowing up a few weeks ago.

Happy Blooming Good Friday !

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
We HAVE to beat leicester at home! In my opinion Millwall winning means tomorrows result is LESS important :clap:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think that were are quite capable of getting into the play offs and possibly even automatic the way teams are losing points, but do our players, Isincerely hope so.
Different breed this year BG. Can't see the pressure getting to Lopez, Ulloa, Upson, Bridge and Kuszczak.......playing way below their level, we've got the spine of a reasonable PL team.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I must say I didn't see leicester, palarse and boro all blowing up a few weeks ago.

Happy Tony Bloom ing Good Friday !

Corrected it for you.:)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1 point tomorrow would be excellent.
3 points tomorrow.. and we're on our way up.
Worryingly, 3 points tomorrow means talk of automatic returns to the table.

I don't think NSC could handle that possibility.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Moaners please note. If we lose tomorrow, and that is a possiblilty, WE ARE NOT OUT OF IT! No need to invade Uruguay.

Great comment.

Also, I see that Forest are looking to equal their club record of 7 straight wins. That is an exceptional run of form that has to end sometime. Hope we can invoke the law of averages and scoop all three points tomorrow.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great comment.

Also, I see that Forest are looking to equal their club record of 7 straight wins. That is an exceptional run of form that has to end sometime. Hope we can invoke the law of averages and scoop all three points tomorrow.

Well we finished their last great run. I will be more than happy with a point tomorrow tbh.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I think Leicester are screwed...their remaining 7 games:

Barnsley
Brighton
Bolton
Birmingham
Watford
Palace
Forest