Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mac, Moder and Alzate (keeps on over-running the ball) all a bit off-colour. Maupay has been woeful, particularly annoyed with him taking that great chance off Moder by going for the spectacular.

We just look sloppy in possession today, and yet still remain dangerous. Plenty of ammo on the bench though. I'd like to see Lampty and Welbs given half an hour. I'd also get Lallana on for Alzate before long.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"A decent goalless half from both sides." (that's the BBC's version of events, not mine! - I'm just listening to the radio commentary).

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Mac, Moder and Alzate (keeps on over-running the ball) all a bit off-colour. Maupay has been woeful, particularly annoyed with him taking that great chance off Moder by going for the spectacular.

We just look sloppy in possession today, and yet still remain dangerous. Plenty of ammo on the bench though. I'd like to see Lampty and Welbs given half an hour. I'd also get Lallana on for Alzate before long.

Wonder how fit Lallana is though. Wasnt he ruled out in the press conference yesterday?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
"A decent goalless half from both sides." (that's the BBC's version of events, not mine! - I'm just listening to the radio commentary).

I wouldn't enjoy this as a neutral!

D

Deleted member 2719

I am a touch concerned that Alzate and Mac have not defended that ball that is passed back to the edge of the area and given Leciester better opportunities to shoot. Fortunately, they did make it count. Mac also was pulling a hissy fit and 2 secs later the ball does come to him and his shot was appalling.

Anyway come on the Albion.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
CANNOT take Maupay off - he will score just not before the 95th minute.

Lamptey on for Gross is a decent shout.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Billix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Oh, and ****ing clackers and drums. Tinpot tinpot tinpot. Giving me a headache on the tv coverage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here