Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Absolute joke defending . A complete waste of 93 mins . Why didn’t Walton punch it away ??? But to be honest we wouldn’t have scored anyway even if we had another 2 hrs to play .

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Dull game really, we never looked like scoring. A shame to lose like that. Decent showing from some of the young lads tonight.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
That'a a shame. There is quite a few plusses to take from that game though. The Poles look good, Zeqiri looks good, but needs that first goal, Tau looked good then seemed to run out of puff and our squad depth is better than Leicesters.
Still missing that last piece, a player who can find the net on a regular basis. They are as rare as rocking horse droppings though

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everyone 7/10 tonight - nobody shone, nobody was bad. Future looking bright. If we’d wanted to go for it more we’d have changed the strikers but given the run and let’s we’ve put in, I’m fairly happy with tonight. Well done lads.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not a fan of all the hate for Burn.

Not a fan of three points dropped, either [emoji26][emoji26]

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Sanchez may have challenged for the ball at least.

I just don’t get why we rested him. Ah well, focus on the league now.

That is absolute bollocks. Trying to blame Walton for that is ridiculous.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think that was really positive. Best Alzate game for ages and he looked really comfortable at LWB. Karbownik really good. Moder really good in the first. Zeqiri much better.

Absolute waste of energy getting in a tiz about that.

(Come on guys- you know Burn is limited. Don't get so bloody stressed out)

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Poll : Potter Out. No olive branch

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
7 players and goal keeper v 2 Leicester players in box. Leicester’s first corner goal in a year.

Super Dan burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I have to be honest Burn was very poor tonight. He got skinned in the league match and they got in behind him on 3/4 occasions tonight, he almost scored a bizarre own goal and completely switched off in the last minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here