Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Still people will be on NSC tonight saying how great Burn is.

His literally shit for a game then average for a game the has a good 45 mins of football every 3 games and people get all giddy about him. Worst player in our squad by a country mile.

Give me one example of a single positive post you have ever made on here you whinging shitbag

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Still people will be on NSC tonight saying how great Burn is.

His literally shit for a game then average for a game the has a good 45 mins of football every 3 games and people get all giddy about him. Worst player in our squad by a country mile.

.....and there you are ..as predictable as night follows day...LOL

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ridiculous way to lose a game. They only had 1 player in the box!

Still, at least it didn't go to extra-time. Anyway, time for focusing on the league and getting 3 points on Saturday.

A shame, but it's not as if anyone would be likely to attend the games in person anyway!

I'm over it already.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We played fairly well but never really looked like scoring. Luckily Dunk, White and Gross came through unscathed as Leicester will be gutted that they’ve probably lost Justin for the season when they could have rested him.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Mugged.

13 seconds of Injury time left and all that effort wasted by falling asleep at the death.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Walton should have known that was all or nothing and thrown himself out to get that cross

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Liked the look of our two Polish lads, they’ll fit nicely into the first team when needed.

Didn’t look like we picked up any injuries and Lallana will be fitter for the game time.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They all switched off, didn't even know the corner was being taken. Harsh to purely blame Burn.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
It wasn’t “Burn’s man”. Burn doesn’t have a man marking job at corners. It was just poor from all the defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here