Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
How has Savage just described that as a poor half of football? He's such a prick.

Savage DEFINITELY doesn't like us. Not sure if it has something to do with the loan spell. But you can just tell. He hates us.
(I remember being at a couple of games at Withdean and the crowd not being particularly kind to him)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Well, that was an odd summary from Robbie Savage. Really enjoyable first half which he managed to summarize as ‘poor.’ Claimed a lack of desire from Brighton players (amongst other things). Bizarre when the opposite seemed to be true. That’s the best half of FA Cup football I’ve seen from us for some considerable time.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Well, that was an odd summary from Robbie Savage. Really enjoyable first half which he managed to summarize as ‘poor.’ Claimed a lack of desire from Brighton players (amongst other things). Bizarre when the opposite seemed to be true. That’s the best half of FA Cup football I’ve seen from us for some considerable time.

Well, as I said earlier:
Well, he would know all about poor performances for Brighton.

How does such a Richard Head get a job as a pundit?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Savage has opened his trap again ( spouts crap)....how can a player who achieved so little have such a high opinion?

Always makes me chuckle:

It was revealed by then Sunderland manager Roy Keane in his 2014 autobiography, that he had been given permission by Blackburn to sign Savage during the end of his time at Blackburn; however he was put off by Savage's "wazzupp" voicemail, with Keane describing his thoughts after hearing this as "I can't be ****ing signing that"

D

Deleted member 2719

As Brighton fans, we really are living in dreamland.
We have come so far, in a short time.
I keep pinching myself, we work hard, look comfortable all over the pitch and we can be happy at whatever bit of the jigsaw Potter wants to use.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think yours and his views are extreme views at polar opposites.

It wasn't a great first half. We were the better team, but that's about it. I think we're all purring a bit because of all the young players on display looking like really good talents.

Except my view is exactly in that context. I am so used to wholesale changes/youngsters contributing to poor FA Cup football that in this context it really was an excellent first half.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How has Savage just described that as a poor half of football? He's such a prick.

You should hear what Merson is saying in SSN then! Worst game ever, just about - most interesting thing is the commentators discussing how many pairs of socks they've got on, apparently.

Although the only bright spark on the pitch is, apparently, Percy Tau ............................

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Whatever was going on in the back end of 2020 that made Maupay, Ryan, Dunk and a few others go a bit loopy looks very much over. Dunk really looking back to his best in 2021.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Except my view is exactly in that context. I am so used to wholesale changes/youngsters contributing to poor FA Cup football that in this context it really was an excellent first half.

I’d agree.......maybe compare this game to the Sheff Weds cup match a couple of years ago, or the Villa league cup game.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here