Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Impressed, better side first half, we have final third problems though, shame because I can't see Leicester being this poor 2nd half and they have a strong bench.
Will we chance Wellbeck?
I don't think Vardy will see the game out.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Really positive.
There can be none of this 'don't have the players' nonsense people peddle on here.
We have an AMAZING squad. One striker off a top ten team.
Imagine the likes of Palace, Leeds or Saints making this many changes...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Managed to not read the kick off time and miss the first 25 minutes, but we are looking rather good. I'd thought before this evening that Zeqiri is ravenously rubbish, but he's doing alright. Good on him.
Anyway, erectile dysfunction advert. Back in a minute.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Really enjoyed that half. Thought we played well

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Decent 45 mins that considering the changes. Only player I'd say has been a bit disappointing is Tau, but hopefully he'll get a bit longer in the 2nd half before being replaced by Welbeck.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The Polish guys look excellent, Zeqiri has been unlucky, his work rate deserves a goal and he seems to be linking up quite well with Tau. Back look solid, Lallana has been wonderful to watch, Alzate too.
Very good half, more of the same but with a goal please.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Zeqiri is everywhere, haven’t seen closing down with intent like that since the early CMS years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really enjoyable - didn’t expect us to be this good with that team! Even if we were lose, it’s been a refreshing first half and great to give some of the youngsters some precious experience. Well done all!

Jul 20, 2003
Pretty good that.

Zeqiri a lot better than I thought he was, the Polish boys having good debuts, misc other pluses.

I am entertained.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Good first half. Really like the look of Moder. Good touch and seems to find space on the left nicely. Am less and less convinced by Tau with every game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Thought we were excellent, just feel we need more of a prescence up front, not taking anything away from Zequiri who has been everywhere.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn’t realise Molder was that tall. Got the air and potential of a very dominant midfielder I feel...!

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Good half from the boys, Moder and Karbownik playing well going to make Potters selections even more challenging

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Really positive.
There can be none of this 'don't have the players' nonsense people peddle on here.
We have an AMAZING squad. One striker off a top ten team.
Imagine the likes of Palace, Leeds or Saints making this many changes...

To be fair we are seeing some for the first time, but after this half, our bench and the injured you are right, very exciting times, I would love to see what our Equadorian wonder kid do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here