Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Leicester seemed to have a game plan against us last time.

Let us have possession so we over-commit ourselves and then our slow centre backs are vulnerable to Vardy's pace with the through ball.

Ryan has to be a keeper/sweeper.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Webster being dropped is also eye catching. Surprised little reaction to that. I don’t think GP has dropped him many times since signing him.

But how did Tariq do against Saints? Very ineffective. Don’t get me wrong, I love the guy and think he should/will play for England, but he’s still a very young player.

We were very poor last week and GP needed to shake things up I think.

We were not very poor. We could easily have got a result against an extremely good Saints side who had Romeu covering Lamptey’s every move. Really huge miss Tariq not being involved tonight

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Webster being dropped is also eye catching. Surprised little reaction to that. I don’t think GP has dropped him many times since signing him.

But how did Tariq do against Saints? Very ineffective. Don’t get me wrong, I love the guy and think he should/will play for England, but he’s still a very young player.

So your saying its ok to drop Lamptey but keep March in the team. Deluded.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The Argus seems to have the wrong kick off time and haven’t noticed that the team news was out 15 minutes ago

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Burn should have been in last week to cover Vestergaard better late than never. [emoji202].

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Without Lamptey and Alzate in the team we are dreary, slow and predictable. I think I may give tonight's game a miss. We stand no chance whatsoever. Potter is clearly hoping to bore the pants off the opposition. Fat chance of that.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Without Lamptey and Alzate in the team we are dreary, slow and predictable. I think I may give tonight's game a miss. We stand no chance whatsoever. Potter is clearly hoping to bore the pants off the opposition. Fat chance of that.

When was the last time Alzate was in the team?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We have two hopes of winning today and one of them is Bob.

Normally when I’m feeling negative we win so... :thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Leicester seemed to have a game plan against us last time.

Let us have possession so we over-commit ourselves and then our slow centre backs are vulnerable to Vardy's pace with the through ball.

Ryan has to be a keeper/sweeper.

Could be if he doesn't stay on the goaline.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Great to see we've got pace at the back to burn so Vardy won't be a problem.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[tweet]1338185668166488064[/tweet]

Clicking on any official football club tweet and reading the comments, you just get bellend after bellend with their negative comments and ‘hilarious’ memes. Like a playground :facepalm:

Hope Lamps ok - only 2 changes from what we’d expect yet people are going on like it’s a reserve team! Come on BHA - Leicester away last season was one of our best performances - replicate that plssssss.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I think G P has treated this one as a free hit and he’s wrapped one or two up in cotton wool for a couple of pending must wins

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

How so ? webster been total gash recently

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Clicking on any official football club tweet and reading the comments, you just get bellend after bellend with their negative comments and ‘hilarious’ memes. Like a playground :facepalm:

Hope Lamps ok - only 2 changes from what we’d expect yet people are going on like it’s a reserve team! Come on BHA - Leicester away last season was one of our best performances - replicate that plssssss.

Was good because Lamptey was playing. He’d be the first name on the sheet against a quick counter attacking side.

At least my roast was nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here