Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'm a big fan of Dale, but it's looking more ad mor likely that Biss ad Davy will be our starting 2 next season.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's all a bit Palace away for me. I'd take the draw if it was on offer now.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
That was frightening to watch!
The pace of Lamptey really showed, I have seen him in the development squad, but blimey!
If this type of display carries on, our demographic on here could be mistaken for arsenal supporters(entitled, because of expectation)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Very encouraging half. Hopefully we can maintain it in the second and don't get punished for the penalty miss.

Lamptey looks pretty assured so far at right back. Admittedly he's not been tested defensively yet but he's added pace and an extra attacking threat down the right that we've lacked.

Ally Mac is having a solid game too. I like that he doesn't shy away from a tackle. Combined with what we've seen of him on the ball that's the makings of a really good player.

Connolly's had a good half too, he looks very sharp.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent 1st half bar piss poor penalty

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Whatever happens, absolutely STUNNING first half. Unreal. Did not expect this.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Adding to my earlier comment, I'm really surprised by Potter's team selectio (quelle surprise)

the 3 points from Staurday has give him the opportunity to play next seasons 11 ( except Dale for Davy).
We look ****ing good.

Win lose or draw doesn't matter today, but the future looks bright.

Fiskmås

Crap corner though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was indeed, but let's chalk it up to an odd one out for now. Spent some of my time in self isolation rewatching the u23 South America qualifications for the Olympics, and Mac Allister's delivery on free kicks and corners is just fantastic. If he can stick to how he did it then, he's definitely an upgrade on Mooy/Pröpper/Trossard, and I'm really excited to see some magic these next few games.

We did squander quite a few corners during the Arsenal game, I was wishing it had been Mac Allister every single time.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Lamptey is playing well enough to question whether we only signed him on loan!

Haven’t looked at Twitter but assume arsenal fans who shouldn’t care about teams like Brighton are going mental about the penalty miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here