Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Another here in praise of Lamptey, what a first half from the lad.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Without wanting to sound like a miserable bugger,, you just know what's going to happen. We'll tire in the second half and lose. Look back on the pen miss and think what could have been.

I don't care.
we should't expect anything from this fixture.
He's blooded lamptey ad mcallister and both have proven themselves worthy.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
To be fair, with their current league position, I don’t imagine they’ll be crying themselves to sleep over it. Long term planning’s not really in their DNA either.

Yeah that's true. But some of the more astute fans will be lookig at this and think "oh ****.."

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Without wanting to sound like a miserable bugger,, you just know what's going to happen. We'll tire in the second half and lose. Look back on the pen miss and think what could have been.

I seem to remember earlier this season (or possibly late last season) there was a a stat showing something like 80% of Leicester's goals came in the last 15 minutes (or something similarly lopsided). :down:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Don’t like our lining up behind each other at corners. IF our corner beats the first man it doesn’t seem to go near our players and if it does they never win it. Come on Shane show them the way.

Great block by Duffy, still got it

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just realised that the Polish lager I bought for the match was 7.6%.. 4 down at half time, might explain some of my posts..

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I don't care.
we should't expect anything from this fixture.
He's blooded lamptey ad mcallister and both have proven themselves worthy.

Yup. We've got a deeper squad than we realised. The number of disgruntled players not making the matchday squad is going to grow.

Half the squad coming on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here