Jul 7, 2003
"Marching on together
We're gonna see Brunton Park"

:lolol:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
edna krabappel said:
Sorry, Leeds, but if you do go down, it will unquestionably be one of the most celebrated relegations in the history of football.

Nothing personal, but most football fans will just LOVE it, it's human nature to want to bring people down a peg or two.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can't stand 'em, I hope they go down and again and again....couldn't happen to a more worthy cause :lolol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Kinky Gerbils said:
I wonder if they will enjoy crawley in the Johnstone?

Can't happen as the conferance teams don't enter it anymore, think they just done that for one season as a trail run but didn't really boost crowds, and also its reginal so wouldn't have met until the final.

Rochdale and bury on the other hand....

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
brighton rock said:
very sad to see a club implode like leeds at the moment

Indeed! :(

But at least we can provoke the reactions seen in this thread and others on this forum and others clubs forum, I am not sure anyone paid much mind to Brighton being relegated this time last year.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
At least with West Ham's plight, they don't have a mad chairman. You must be wondering (and a little bit scared) what mad Ken's gonna pull out the bag next.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Starry said:
Indeed! :(

But at least we can provoke the reactions seen in this thread and others on this forum and others clubs forum, I am not sure anyone paid much mind to Brighton being relegated this time last year.

That is because it was expected. A team playing in an athletics track in front of 6,800 people, whilst renting and training at a University, dodging mole hills and comatosed students. A fall from 'grace' is always far more dazzling.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I will smile gently and think of the 21 years I was married to a Leeds fan, the 25 years I worked with Leeds fans at Yorkshire Electricity.
I will think of all those pleasant memories of their 'teasing' for sticking with Brighton & Hove Albion whilst living in exile.

No, I won't. I will howl with laughter and enjoy every moment of their relegation.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yorkie said:
I will smile gently and think of the 21 years I was married to a Leeds fan, the 25 years I worked with Leeds fans at Yorkshire Electricity.
I will think of all those pleasant memories of their 'teasing' for sticking with Brighton & Hove Albion whilst living in exile.

No, I won't. I will howl with laughter and enjoy every moment of their relegation.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here