Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I meant get a result:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They're losing week-in, week-out, rock bottom of the table, yet they're STILL only 4 points away from safety.

They've been lucky bastards for a while now with the results above them. By rights they should be dead and buried by now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How can you lose 23 out of 36 games and NOT be totally adrift ? Unreal. Any other season they'd already be down.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
dougdeep said:
manta-tipton4.JPG

Me Me me Me Me Me ME

Oh, and, let's all laugh at Leeds. :lolol:

No, wait a minute, we can laugh directly at them when they come down to Withdean next season, :p

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy 60 said:
They're losing week-in, week-out, rock bottom of the table, yet they're STILL only 4 points away from safety.

They've been lucky bastards for a while now with the results above them. By rights they should be dead and buried by now.

It is shocking that they can have been as bad as they have, and still be just a good few days, bringing a couple of good results, and they are safe.

Here's hoping the others down there find some form to send them down. Scunthorpe and Yeovil could be a division higher than them next season. Just imagine a Leeds win at Yeovil in next seasons FA Cup being described as a "Cup upset".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wise has just been on 5 live.

'Blah blah blah they should have had someone sent off, blah blah, we should have had a penalty, blah,blah'

Wake up Dennis - you are SHIT.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I really really hope they go down but am not getting to excited yet as other people have mentioned they are not that far adrift from saftey. But they are only going to stay up if they win games which they hardley really achived in there 36 games sofar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here