Leeds

1066gull

I was listening to a Leeds United fan sob story on 606:censored: :blah::lolol:

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Nemesis said:
If the score remains Leeds nil we can look forward to another drunken rant:lolol:

I for one can't wait....:lolol:

i was primed and ready last night but our bloody internet (yes, freaking virgin) was not working.
:angry: :angry:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Starry - you come over all Margo Leadbetter during the week and then when Leeds lose 9again) turn into some potty-mouther ogre!!!:bowdown:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Current captain, Kevin Nicholls, has asked for a move.

Nicholls joined Leeds from Luton Town for £700,000 in the summer has made just 15 appearances for the Whites, though Dennis Wise made him club captain when he was appointed manager.

Now Wise has angrily criticised Nicholls after revealing that the midfielder wants to leave Elland Road and rejoin Luton in the midst of a desperate relegation battle.

Wise admitted: "I'm gobsmacked that he wants to go back to Luton.

"I wasn't interested at all in letting him go but he has made his mind up. He feels he made a mistake joining us."

:lolol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Wise was moaning about Nicholls on the championship today, saying how he can't see why he would want to go back to luton. If it was a big club he said he could understand, but not luton.

Maybe because luton will still be in the championship next year Dennis?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Jesus Gul said:
Starry - you come over all Margo Leadbetter during the week and then when Leeds lose 9again) turn into some potty-mouther ogre!!!:bowdown:

my wife plays a good margo. she should be looking after the kids in the week but can be usually found on here. i only get on here during the weekend, have to do all the housework, cooking, cleaning, school run in the week.

paddy/mr starry

oh and kevin nicholls can piss off. i will personally deliver him to luton if he wants.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i havent seen the championship in weeks, but watching it today reassured me exactly how poor Leeds are :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Kenhead said:
Leeds have luton and southend in there next 3 games, massive 6 pointers.

That will probably settle it. I reckon leeds need 5 wins to stay up but cant see them getting it, they couldn't beat 10 man qpr and lost to 9 man Cardiff.

I think the real laughter can start in a couple of weeks.

:lolol: :bounce:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
...and why have they loaned their best striker to Scunthorpe?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Jesus Gul said:

The posts from this name with poor spelling, incorrect grammar and an assortment of colourful language are nothing to do with me and everything to do with my husband.

I have told Paddy a million and one times to create his own name on here, have changed the p/word now (he got me banned from another board this morning :angry: ) so he is out of luck!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Starry said:
The posts from this name with poor spelling, incorrect grammar and an assortment of colourful language are nothing to do with me and everything to do with my husband.

I have told Paddy a million and one times to create his own name on here, have changed the p/word now (he got me banned from another board this morning :angry: ) so he is out of luck!

Excellent news! :clap2:

No more of Paddy posting that hogswill about how Leeds are Hard Done By then eh? :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
dougdeep said:
manta-tipton4.JPG

a

droplet.jpg

of
sun.2.jpg

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Leeds striker Ian Moore has criticised skipper Kevin Nicholls' timing in announcing he wants to leave the club, who are bottom of the Championship.
Boss Dennis Wise revealed Nicholls' wish to return to Luton after the defeat by Sheffield Wednesday.

Moore said: "If the captain isn't pulling in the same direction as the rest you're in massive trouble.

"I've never known anything like it, as captain it's part of your job to rally the players together."

Nicholls, 27, arrived at Leeds in the summer for £700,000 but knee injures have limited the midfielder to 15 first-team appearances this season.

There are just so many things going wrong and it seems to be snowballing

Leeds striker Ian Moore

Manager Wise could force Nicholls, who has more than three years of his contract left, to see out the rest of the season in Leeds' reserves.

Leeds are due to face fellow strugglers Luton on Saturday and Moore says the timing of Nicholls announcing he wants to leave could not be worse.

Moore added: "The timing could not be any worse as Luton are down there with us.

"I'm sure the fans won't be happy when they find out and I just can't understand his motives.

606: DEBATE
Your views on Nicholls and Leeds' battle against the drop

"I thought he was settling in but obviously it's not right.

"There are just so many things going wrong and it seems to be snowballing.

"The club is going through some of the worst days it probably ever has done and things don't look good at the moment."

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tom Hark said:
"Current captain, Kevin Nicholls, has asked for a move.

Nicholls joined Leeds from Luton Town for £700,000 in the summer has made just 15 appearances for the Whites, though Dennis Wise made him club captain when he was appointed manager.

Now Wise has angrily criticised Nicholls after revealing that the midfielder wants to leave Elland Road and rejoin Luton in the midst of a desperate relegation battle.

Wise admitted: "I'm gobsmacked that he wants to go back to Luton.

"I wasn't interested at all in letting him go but he has made his mind up. He feels he made a mistake joining us."

:lolol:
I f***ing pissed myself when I read that last night. A quality tale if ever there was one. :clap2:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Tom Hark said:
Excellent news! :clap2:

No more of Paddy posting that hogswill about how Leeds are Hard Done By then eh? :thumbsup:

have no fear. the silly woman needs to remember to log out if she wants me off here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here