Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Goal difference of +11.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty impressive they would be well ahead if no points deduction.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The downside though, is that their impressive start to the season will go against them when their appeal against the 15 point deduction is heard. If they had lost a few, I think the football league would have considered a softer penalty.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The downside though, is that their impressive start to the season will go against them when their appeal against the 15 point deduction is heard. If they had lost a few, I think the football league would have considered a softer penalty.

Their impressive start will go against them? Nonsense. They've built up a head of steam and could end up as champions...

My Leeds supporting cousin says it's frightening this season, as an away season ticket holder for 7 years he didn't bother renewing this year as he thought they would easily get tickets...he's completely wrong!! He applied for a Forest away ticket but didn't get one and ended up buying one outside the ground from someone. Apparently all Leeds away games are sold out 3 months in advance with generally 5-6,000 applications for an average of 1,700 tickets per game. Madness as this is League 3 in theory and "not really worthy of watching".

Leeds could very well walk this division.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Pretty impressive they would be well ahead if no points deduction.

Not really. They would be on 18 points having played one more game than Orient on 13 points. So potentially 2 points. Not exactly well ahead.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
tres and beckford are really doing the business.

good game last night.

certainly did not expect to be off the bottom so early. was hoping to hit zero points for october and build from there.

away tickets have certainly all sold out. i have had a ball ache trying to get some extras for family over from egypt to go to gillingham.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Set up nicely for us to be the 1st team to beat them then

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
what odds are leeds for the title now?

Im just gutted I didnt stick a ton on them back in july...they must have been 60/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here