Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds of the bottom

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
'Leeds of the bottom'? Freudian slip. Not sure which way though, either it means Leeds are shit or Algae likes bottoms.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
That'll be fun when they come to Withdean then
:D

we had just over 6k applicants for last fridays bash in bristol. and more for our trip to gillingham coming up.

i believe there are currently just over 4,800 for the game with your guys in october.

85% of the allocation goes to our season ticket holders, then our version of your rainbow scheme get the remaining 15%, all done on a first come first served basis. we could apply for brighton tickets on july 9th and had sold out our allocation by the end of the month.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
we had just over 6k applicants for last fridays bash in bristol. and more for our trip to gillingham coming up.

i believe there are currently just over 4,800 for the game with your guys in october.

85% of the allocation goes to our season ticket holders, then our version of your rainbow scheme get the remaining 15%, all done on a first come first served basis. we could apply for brighton tickets on july 9th and had sold out our allocation by the end of the month.

Just to repeat that for our moaners. And it cost Leeds fans £30 EVERY season to apply for away tickets.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Just to repeat that for our moaners. And it cost Leeds fans £30 EVERY season to apply for away tickets.

and once upon a time it used to be a free/for life thing as well. not sure when it changed to the current format (though we no longer have passport photos on our member cards,) the late 80s if i remember rightly. and has gone up in price since then. might even be £32 now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

to see a team who gets 27,000 at home every week.

As opposed to us who get 6000 if we are very lucky

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Am I the only one who predicted leeds will be of to a flier but then stall who is looking forward to returning to this thread for a good laugh.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Which fans?

My interpretation of their policy...

Away tickets will firstly be allocated to away season ticket holders. After deducting the allocation of tickets for away season ticket holders, 85% of the remaining tickets will be reserved for home season ticket holders and 15% for Club Members.

...is that only the latter group have to pay the £30. And, given their support and the average away capacity in this division, I can't imagine many tickets make it down that far.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

And the thing is - why bother? Just get a home ticket as many did at The Mem. on Friday night. And many will at dear old Withdean.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Which fans?

My interpretation of their policy...

...is that only the latter group have to pay the £30. And, given their support and the average away capacity in this division, I can't imagine many tickets make it down that far.

yes just the latter group. to be an away season ticket holder you have to have a home one and home season ticket holders are automatically members. there were 19,825 club members at last count and it rises at 800 on average a week.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
'Leeds of the bottom'

Just as well Algie is not applying for work in the UK from another country.......these people that can't write the language of this fine island.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here