Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds & Man United fans…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maybe I'm giving Leeds fans too much credit then but they don't necessarily spring to mind like Burnley fans would in the same situation

Yeah maybe. Different shades of shitehousery perhaps. Never mind. :thumbsup:

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
TBH I'm very much a JCL but Leeds fans at the Amex was the first time I encountered properly vitriolic homophobic abuse so not too much of a stretch that those same supporters would be awful in other ways.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And this is why the players in The Premiership are taking a knee before every game this season. Thank you Leeds " Fans " for reminding us.

I don't follow rugby closely but good to know that rugby players are also making a statement each game.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
So next time Zaha get the abuse from the stands at the Amex that'll automatically be racist will it, maybe you didn't read my first post

If Zaha misses a penalty against us then I will be happy to participate in a round of applause .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm sorry but you would get exactly the same chants for white players.

Agree to disagree.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

You’re right - I’m pretty sure it wasn’t racist by any. Just a pop at Man U. But it’s a shit song if you’re English - should be sticking with the lads who happened to miss a pen ffs. But it’s Leeds.

You will find many like to call racism when it’s not necessarily there but there’s no point arguing it as they just call you racist yourself / a racist apologist. Just a thing now. I think it’s important to base things on fact on this day and age and have proof to digest it’s intentions were racist / homophobic etc etc…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here