[Football] Leeds & Man United fans…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I see Leeds & Man United’s glorious fans are bashing seven shades of shite outta each other already…

Clips on Twitter, already.

Scum, both sets of fans, there seems to be an ugly element creeping back into football over the last few years.

Brexit innit

Anything goes now

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Not met many Arsenal fans, then?

Having been up and down the country watching the Albion and chatting with other teams’ fans I feel that that honour should go to some Spurs fans in the entitlement stakes. Every club has its complete knobs, some more than others, ignore them and talk to the genuine fans and the world’s a better place.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Having been up and down the country watching the Albion and chatting with other teams’ fans I feel that that honour should go to some Spurs fans in the entitlement stakes. Every club has its complete knobs, some more than others, ignore them and talk to the genuine fans and the world’s a better place.
That as may be.... but by a country mile, for at least the last 50 years, Leeds fans have been the worst of the worst in these islands at least,.. closely followed by Cardiff and Millwall.... and further, a general nod to all Yorkshire teams for their overall quota of dull meat heads as compared to even other London teams of note in the 70s and 80s... ie Chelsea and West Ham.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
That as may be.... but by a country mile, for at least the last 50 years, Leeds fans have been the worst of the worst in these islands at least,.. closely followed by Cardiff and Millwall.... and further, a general nod to all Yorkshire teams for their overall quota of dull meat heads as compared to even other London teams of note in the 70s and 80s... ie Chelsea and West Ham.

I agree with this post. Hard to separate Cardiff and Leeds. Millwall and pompey in the next strata of ****wits

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast

Not many teams’ fans left then! To be honest you took your life in your hands on away days back in the 70s/80s regardless of who you were playing. :ohmy:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Leeds fans signing Munich songs all day.
Man Utd fans get the turkey or Galartasary flags out.
Leeds fans cry.

Rinse / repeat

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Leeds & Man United fans…

Clips of Leeds fans chanting at the match today “Rashford and Sancho, you let your country down”. Compare and contrast with the applause for Saka by Brentford fans last night

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Leeds fans signing Munich songs all day.
Man Utd fans get the turkey or Galartasary flags out.
Leeds fans cry.

Rinse / repeat

Yep. Interspersed with a bit of Fat Bloke Jogging, some friendly fire punches and a classic chair luzz.

Expect all those identified to get long bans. Cameras everywhere these days lads.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Clips of Leeds fans chanting at the match today “Rashford and Sancho, you let your country down”. Compare and contrast with the applause for Saka by Brentford fans last night

Really ? Have we really got to the point in society where we need to applause professional footballers at our top clubs that can’t score a penalty ?

More than happy to support them against racism but applauding failures in a penalty shoot out. Not for me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Really ? Have we really got to the point in society where we need to applause professional footballers at our top clubs that can’t score a penalty ?

More than happy to support them against racism but applauding failures in a penalty shoot out. Not for me.

Still singles them out as well. Like a reverse Pizza Ad.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I know I’m from a different generation, but from what I saw it seemed a little mild to me.
Now Brighton/little leeds in the park quite a few years ago was different altogether. Not that I’m condoning violence of any kind ofc.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

Could I humbly suggest that you might have missed the point?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Could I humbly suggest that you might have missed the point?

What’s the point? If Leeds fans want to sing that - and I wouldn’t - then so be it. Hardly offensive

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Expect all those identified to get long bans. Cameras everywhere these days lads.

Starting with the fat Ginger **** who took a good hiding from his fellow fans before an elderly ‘face’ waded in and informed them it was Leeds on Leeds action.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I think ManUre fans are more entitled and plastic than any other fan I've ever met.

I really do not think that being plastic and entitled makes for the best hooligan material.

Leeds meanwhile really are still living in the 80‘s.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And this is why the players in The Premiership are taking a knee before every game this season. Thank you Leeds " Fans " for reminding us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here