Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds & Man United fans…

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And this is why the players in The Premiership are taking a knee before every game this season. Thank you Leeds " Fans " for reminding us.

Are they chanting it because they are black players or because they missed penalties. Not sure there is an issue if the latter.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Are they chanting it because they are black players or because they missed penalties. Not sure there is an issue if the latter.
Yer it's ridiculous !!!

Same with the anti rashford / Sancho graffiti .... That was a man city fan.... Press reported it as racist attack.

Nothing wrong with goading opposition fans about their players letting the country down

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yer it's ridiculous !!!

Same with the anti rashford / Sancho graffiti .... That was a man city fan.... Press reported it as racist attack.

Nothing wrong with goading opposition fans about their players letting the country down

No different from us goading Zaha with cry in a minute TBH

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's not often I'd support Manchester United, but in this case I do, on and off the pitch.

'Off the pitch.'

Like me you are an Old Man.

Grow up, FFS :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yer it's ridiculous !!!

Tit. You and [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION]

A tide of racist abuse on the internet :facepalm:

You are a brainless channel 5 watching ****

Just bantz :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yer it's ridiculous !!!

Wow! Gareth Southgate was in the crowd today at Old Trafford... Did he get abuse for " letting the country down "?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leeds fans signing Munich songs all day.
Man Utd fans get the turkey or Galartasary flags out.
Leeds fans cry.

Rinse / repeat

Time it stopped.

Mocking the innocent English dead is never a good look. In England. It is contemptible.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wow! Gareth Southgate was in the crowd today at Old Trafford... Did he get abuse for " letting the country down "?
Well he's not ex Leeds or man u so probably not !!

If Maguire missed I would expect the same chant. It's just a coincidence they're black.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Lads being lads

Prob all had a cracking day

Fair play when locked up for 18 months Covid

Boys will be boys

Footballs back

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
'Off the pitch.'

Like me you are an Old Man.

Grow up, FFS :facepalm:

I'm nothing like you and I'm sure your life doesn't and has never resembled mine in any way. Strange that you so proudly announce that you have me on ignore and yet here you are again. My advice is that you #### off and press your little ignore button again and get that tiny rush of power that you crave so badly. You can't cope with people that disagree with you and don't tell you how wonderful you are because you are so weak. I don't claim to be perfect and don't want to be. I just enjoy my life the way I like and the opinions of a no-mark smug tit like you won't change that. Time for your Ovaltine and to put your pyjamas on. There's a good boy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well he's not ex Leeds or man u so probably not !!

If Maguire missed I would expect the same chant. It's just a coincidence they're black.
Yes, of course. Just a coincidence... Isn't football wonderful?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'm sorry but you would get exactly the same chants for white players.

Agree to disagree.

Three or four years ago I would tend to agree but now sadly not. The politics of the last couple of years has allowed the scum to rise to the surface.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm sorry but you would get exactly the same chants for white players.

Agree to disagree.

I’m sure you once claimed to be black on NSC, ‘back in the day’.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I presume this was the original post to which I think you refer. I think you can probably work out easily enough that the latter has facilitated the former.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So next time Zaha get the abuse from the stands at the Amex that'll automatically be racist will it, maybe you didn't read my first post

Some of it certainly will be. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here