Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Of Block H

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
We had some classic Lee last night...

" I'm getting arrested cos of my flag. Its f***ing propa rascist like. It says EDF Brighton Division No surrenda. (Yes he did get the UVF and EDF mixed up.:lolol:) He then told his (Sister/girlfrield/cousin) 8 times that the "f***ing old bill and those stewards are taking it down and i'm going to get kicked out like cos its well rascist and it says EDF and its Rascist." etc etc

Then at half-time someone else got removed because of the flag (which belonged to them and not Lee.)
He then spent the rest of the game staring at the Brentford fans before threatening to cut there throats. When thier player was sent off and walked infront of H block he thought he would scream I f***ed YOUR MUM." at him. :lolol:

Oh and when Norwich scored the winner a few weeks back he picked a fight... with the air. A savage headbut and a couple of jabs soon sent the air trembling back to where it came from :facepalm::laugh:

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Oh he's still around then, banned from the Costa Express ages ago and i haven't seen him around. I thought he might have other interests now

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Oh he's still around then, banned from the Costa Express ages ago and i haven't seen him around. I thought he might have other interests now

Oh no, he's DIE HARD now. He has a (very shit) Brighton tattoo now which he shows away fans... from H block. :shrug:

We had some classic Lee last night...

" I'm getting arrested cos of my flag. Its f***ing propa rascist like. It says EDF Brighton Division No surrenda. (Yes he did get the UVF and EDF mixed up.:lolol:) He then told his (Sister/girlfrield/cousin) 8 times that the "f***ing old bill and those stewards are taking it down and i'm going to get kicked out like cos its well rascist and it says EDF and its Rascist." etc etc

Then at half-time someone else got removed because of the flag (which belonged to them and not Lee.)
He then spent the rest of the game staring at the Brentford fans before threatening to cut there throats. When thier player was sent off and walked infront of H block he thought he would scream I f***ed YOUR MUM." at him. :lolol:

Oh and when Norwich scored the winner a few weeks back he picked a fight... with the air. A savage headbut and a couple of jabs soon sent the air trembling back to where it came from :facepalm::laugh:

I have a sneaky feeling you sat directly behind me at Norwich in H Block There was this really small blonde scruffy hair kid sat in front of me. He literally looked about 12. He kept shouting and screaming abuse all match. When Norwich scored their winner he went THATS IT and stormed over to their end to "confront" them :facepalm: while his mate tried to hold him back saying no, please don't do this, just think :lolol: He got about as far as two rows down before being sent back to his seat.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3403467 said:
I have a sneaky feeling you sat directly behind me at Norwich in H Block There was this really small blonde scruffy hair kid sat in front of me. He literally looked about 12. He kept shouting and screaming abuse all match. When Norwich scored their winner he went THATS IT and stormed over to their end to "confront" them :facepalm: while his mate tried to hold him back saying no, please don't do this, just think :lolol: He got about as far as two rows down before being sent back to his seat.

Not me then :lolol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3403467 said:

:lol: :clap:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The man brightens up my saturdays, what an absolute BEAST :clap2:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3403663 said:
Soz, forgot to add, there was 3 lads behind me looked about 16-18 who kept saying things were "flair"... further along from them was their brown, floppy haired mate who kept screaming random things. He was fairly amusing.

That MIGHT of been me. I'm just trying to figure out if any of the people i go with have "floppy hair". :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's scarey that just from reading the title of this thread I knew EXACTLY who this was!

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
I was on the coach with this guy going to Luton.

:tosser:

OMG, this bring back horrible memories. I swore never to go on a BHA coach again after enduring the worst journey ever with this guy. I was praying that he would get arrested at the game, but he reappeared (late) for the return journey boasting of his hooligan exploits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here