Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Of Block H

I don't men to be rude, but honestly, who gives a flying f*** what some lad in H block has or hasn't been up to :shrug:

You would if you had met the guy. He is possibly the most stereotypical yob you will ever clasp eyes on. He has the brain cells of a carrot and comes out with various explicit brain waves every so often.

Once he had a debate with his girlfriend, the one with the tash, about how Liz Costa was running a coach that could fit seven and a half thousand people on... to Torquay!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Is he the one that gives the 'wanker' sign to the away support everytime their team score against us?

If he has got a 7pm curfew then he broke it at Millwall!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This the one that got chucked out just before half time at stockport?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Is he the one that gives the 'wanker' sign to the away support everytime their team score against us?

If he has got a 7pm curfew then he broke it at Millwall!

Is this the same man who is always seen is his finest tracksuit? Usually with his collar pulled up so far that it is covering most of his face, and is normally wearing those large boots of his?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Is this the same man who is always seen is his finest tracksuit? Usually with his collar pulled up so far that it is covering most of his face, and is normally wearing those large boots of his?

The very same :thumbsup:

in a wierd way i'll miss him if he stops coming :ohmy:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You would if you had met the guy. He is possibly the most stereotypical yob you will ever clasp eyes on. He has the brain cells of a carrot and comes out with various explicit brain waves every so often.

Once he had a debate with his girlfriend, the one with the tash, about how Liz Costa was running a coach that could fit seven and a half thousand people on... to Torquay!

If it's the one that was sick down himself after trying to down a bottle of vodka on the train (story on here) then I take it all back. That was hilarious :lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Nope, did you see a bloke on the other side of block H a few rows lower bit chunky in a white tracky? thats the guy were on about :blush:

I sit in Row G so is behind me from the sounds of it, guess i've been missing something epic

Mar 13, 2008
What row does he sit in. I sit in row g block g and have never seen him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here