Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Of Block H

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
We had some classic Lee last night...

" I'm getting arrested cos of my flag. Its f***ing propa rascist like. It says EDF Brighton Division No surrenda. (Yes he did get the UVF and EDF mixed up.:lolol:) He then told his (Sister/girlfrield/cousin) 8 times that the "f***ing old bill and those stewards are taking it down and i'm going to get kicked out like cos its well rascist and it says EDF and its Rascist." etc etc

Then at half-time someone else got removed because of the flag (which belonged to them and not Lee.)
He then spent the rest of the game staring at the Brentford fans before threatening to cut there throats. When thier player was sent off and walked infront of H block he thought he would scream I f***ed YOUR MUM." at him. :lolol:

Oh and when Norwich scored the winner a few weeks back he picked a fight... with the air. A savage headbut and a couple of jabs soon sent the air trembling back to where it came from :facepalm::laugh:

Bless 'im an old neighbour, in my sisters year, was given a free ticket to go with the guy. Chucked out at halftime.

Glees

The Boobie Watcher
Feb 20, 2009
Lucy Pinders Left Nipple
We had some classic Lee last night...

" I'm getting arrested cos of my flag. Its f***ing propa rascist like. It says EDF Brighton Division No surrenda. (Yes he did get the UVF and EDF mixed up.:lolol:) He then told his (Sister/girlfrield/cousin) 8 times that the "f***ing old bill and those stewards are taking it down and i'm going to get kicked out like cos its well rascist and it says EDF and its Rascist." etc etc

Then at half-time someone else got removed because of the flag (which belonged to them and not Lee.)
He then spent the rest of the game staring at the Brentford fans before threatening to cut there throats. When thier player was sent off and walked infront of H block he thought he would scream I f***ed YOUR MUM." at him. :lolol:

Oh and when Norwich scored the winner a few weeks back he picked a fight... with the air. A savage headbut and a couple of jabs soon sent the air trembling back to where it came from :facepalm::laugh:

Im sure it was EDL (english defence league) ?

Well thats what he told us :L. 'Pwroppa Racist mate, There was a meetin' last night.Shit the Ol' Fuckin' Bill kicked all my top boys out of the game mate, except me' then he waddled away with his sister/girlfriend/nan .

Last edited:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
This bloke sounds like a complete caricature; like something out of Viz. Are we sure he is for real and that this is not some incredibly subtle piss take ! ?

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
It might be Sacha Baren Cohen in his latest Borat-style send up and we're all being had

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very scary indeed. All you had to go on was that it's a bloke called Lee and he sits in Block H at Withdean probably near where you sit. Could have been absolutely ANYBODY alive or dead on this earth, couldn't it?

f*** me who rattled your scrotum?

I actually didn't hadve a clue he was called Lee so yes it is odd that out of x hundred people in H / J block i pictured exactly who the thread would be about without even seing the first line of the threrad.

Now wind your neck in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here