Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hughes,

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You lot act so self righteous, you'd be worshipping the ground they've walked on if they both came here and scored 25.

All of us?

I can speak for myself and would certainly not be worshipping the ground they walk upon. If either did actually sign for the club, I am minded to withdraw my support until they leave the club.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
As far as I am aware Lee Hughes has not run anyone in a Mercedes and run away from the scene to avoid being breathalysed since he came out of prison.

I think you well know that post was mainly referring to the quote "they have repaid there debt to society"

I am a member of this "society" and I don't see any credit in my life for the "debt" they have now apparently repaid.

I thought , with Hughes, for example, that he seriously injured a man...........left the scene of a crime..........and the man then died through lack of urgent medical assistance. Cost to society.........RTA costs..? £250,000.........widows pension for his poor unfortunate and injured wife...?

Then there was the cost of imprisoning him for..? 2-3 years.........£200,000...?

All of the above, are of course necessary costs...........but I still cannot see where he has "repaid" that debt....? Has he been paying it off by instalments with his anual salary...£250,000 per annum (a conservative figure)...? Or is all that going on his expensive lifestyle, while people like me contribute to footing the bill for his actions...and the poor widow left behind grieves of what could have been after a lifetime of working.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just wondering if all the people who have slagged him off and said, never never never, would have him today as we stand. I deffo would.

What's the best curry house in Brighton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here