Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hughes,

Well on this then, no, the punishments in alot of cases are not severe enough in my view, but however, they have done their sentence as given to them, and MORALS, Don't make me laugh, Football players on £100,000 a week and starving children.................blah blah blah

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Harold Shipman as club doctor?

Gary Glitter as Head of Youth Development?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Dr Crippen - Amex culinary cuisine

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Hear we go again.

Right, firstly, for the hard of thinking........

We are not necessarily trying to deny the livelihoods of the likes of Marlon King and Lee Hughes, we just DON'T WANT THEM AT OUR CLUBS.

What was the other thing.... Oh yeah, I heard Roy Whiting is available. SIGN HIM UP.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If I'm brutally honest I have less objection to Lee Hughes, who was a complete dickhead but has shown remorse in relation to his crimes, and that of King, who is a serial crim and repulsive human being all round.

We've had the likes of Charlie Oatway, Chris Eubank, Sparrow etc in Brighton who have done things wrong and made amends.

I would also refer NSC to the phone in when we played at Oldham a couple of seasons ago, when Hughes scored, and someone phoned up Harty and said "Hughes was guilty of leaving Elphick for dead, murdered him for pace, and stuck it in the far corner before celebrating like a criminal running away from a crime" and it went totally over Harty's head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here