Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hughes loan

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
No, I'm glad Dickinson is elsewhere because he is SHIT. Couldn't give a flying f*** what he does on a Saturday night.

I said "some of you" not all of you. And it wasn't a Saturday night was it, it was the night before a match. Anyway, if you would be glad to see that c*** earning his living in our colours it's hardly surprising that you are not bothered about off the field conduct is it.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I think the people, including myself, who'd rather not have him here may have been a little more forgiving if he'd actually done anything since the incident that indicated he had genuine remorse (visited the victim's family, worked with an appropraite charity or organisation, campaigned against drink driving). From what I've heard he's still the same arrogant shit that he was before who thinks the world owes him a living. So no thanks.

Conjecture, conjecture, conjecture. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Read the article posted by coventrygull.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Ok fair enough, the night before he was too sick to train. It wasn't a Saturday night (viz after a game with no training in the morning) either was it.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Ok fair enough, the night before he was too sick to train. It wasn't a Saturday night (viz after a game with no training in the morning) either was it.

It was a Sunday I think. Granted it was unprofessional, yes, but I think most people's beef with him this season has been his shitness rather than his lack of professionalism. If he had scored 20 goals this season I doubt people would care at all about that incident.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
In the town at 1 am on a Tuesday and called in sick for training according to the Argus, Chesney.

It's not me making the point anyway! I am simply saying that it seems odd that SOME wanted Dickinson out because he appears to be a less than solid pro but would be happy to take Hughes!

Anyhoo, not for me thankyou. Under any circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here