Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hughes loan

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Personally, I think he has committed a crime, served the penalty we deem appropriate and must now be allowed to get on with his life.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nope, but the big Kasper yes please

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Think our squad morale is fragile enough as it is without chucking a convicted murderer into the midst. That would be like introducing hannibal lecter into the big brother house.
and...

k schmeichel is GASH!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The guy was convicted of causing death by dangerous driving, not murder. Granted his behaviour was dispicable but he has been punished according to the law so he is entitled to continue his life.

Not that long ago one of our explayers did something very similar but his victim didn't die.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Speak for yourself as that is not my view

They did, that's why the tread starts with I'd.

To other poster's on this thread - there is nothing 'high and mighty' about not wanting a convicted murderer at the club. It is a divisive issue to which I can see both points of view.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:nono:

A convicted murderer who fled the scene of his crime, sorry but I do not want that type tarnishing the name of the club and the many legends who have played in the blue and white stripes over the years.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They did, that's why the tread starts with I'd.

To other poster's on this thread - there is nothing 'high and mighty' about not wanting a convicted murderer at the club. It is a divisive issue to which I can see both points of view.
He's not a convicted murderer.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Would definitely rather go down.
He's served his time for killing someone?
No, you never serve your time for killing someone and destroying the lives of the victims family and friends.
Just because it wasn't intentional, doesn't mean you can condone it.
How would you like it if your son or daughter was running round in a BHA shirt with a murderers name on the back?
Boggles the mind why anyone would even suggest it.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
You don't have to make friends with the chap, but he'd be the difference of stayin up or going down. Another outstanding player of theres is Ben Davies easily championship level, if we could get him that would seriously enhance our prospects. Also accy stanley have some prize assets they can't afford to keep.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry that was just terminology as that may be your view but most definitely it is not mine. I want us to stay up irrespective of any other issues as relegation would hinder or at least delay our future developement.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here