Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hughes loan

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
As long as he doesn't go to another league 2 club.

I have a big bet on Le Fondre top scorer of league two and Man City top without the big four in a double..

A move away from league 2 should ensure some good winnings :clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I would want Johnnie Jackson here. Or Kasper Schmeichel.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am sure this Lee Hughes saga has been done to death on here over the years. But, I will re-iterate my stance that I think that he has served his time and deserves to continue his career. If he signed for the Albion, I would have no problem supporting him, particularly if he banged in the goals to keep us up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need a goal scorer and Lee Hughes would fit the bill irrespective of what he has done in the past. If he scored a hatrick on his debut people would rightly forget his past and focus on his ability as a footballer. He has paid his price and should be forgiven you can never forget but you can forgive.

While we are at it could we bring in Kasper Schmiechel. Would have loved to have loaned Johnnie Jackson but too late it seems.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No....but Id have Schmeichel in a flash.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
No. If the Albion did sign him, I simply wouldn't watch the Albion nor contribute to the shop until he left.

A horrible bloke.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If it made the difference between staying up or going down then yes.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I think there would be a lot of opposition to his signing, but he would be fantastic for us. Not sure how I feel about it, we have some good strikers as it is, seems a bit of a waste of time for all the trouble that may be caused.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I couldn't stomach having a player that had needlessly wrecked the lives of a whole family. Not forgetting that he ran from the scene. He didn't attend to the injured people. He ran. He was thinking of himself and not the trapped and dying patrons of the other car.

He may well have served half his sentence, but that doesn't mean he should be forgiven for his actions.

It's a no from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here