Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hendrie

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
but as pointed out some of the premiership players of yore did not invest wisely and perhaps have only just started thinking about the rainy day.

but that comes back to a previous post that stated we don't know the facts. I wasn't saying he did have a tidy sum put aside just that he might. I would suggest more top footballers invest than spend everything. Still, please note it is only a suggestion. I don't know for sure and maybe there is one rich premiership player.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
but that comes back to a previous post that stated we don't know the facts. I wasn't saying he did have a tidy sum put aside just that he might. I would suggest more top footballers invest than spend everything. Still, please note it is only a suggestion. I don't know for sure and maybe there is one rich premiership player.

Speculation and conjecture. I would disagree - but I suspect I would guilty of wielding that broad brush.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't wanna start a new thread but a source who is a mate of a mate who works at the club said he's heard we're not signing Hendrie. The bloke's been fairly good with his 'grapevine' shite before but who knows... Could be complete bollox - i'd still hope we sign him...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come here. Despite all the positive noises he made would still be a big move from his Midlands routes and would have to drop his wages by quite a bit I would imagine

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've nothing against Hendrie, and if he did join, I'm ceratin he'd contribute, I just think that for a player of his pedifree, he didn't really impose himself enough on the games he played.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not too bothered either... from what I saw (admittedly in a sinle sub appearance) Jake Caskey could well fill that role in the not too distant future.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not too bothered either... from what I saw (admittedly in a sinle sub appearance) Jake Caskey could well fill that role in the not too distant future.

Caskey is 16 and won't be 17 till end of next season, if we see him a lot from his next season apart from maybe the odd sub appearance would be very surprised.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think we should offer Hendrie what we see as a reasonable wage (it will ob be a lot less than he's on now) if he takes it then great if he doesn't then don't move on it and look elswhere...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think we should offer Hendrie what we see as a reasonable wage (it will ob be a lot less than he's on now) if he takes it then great if he doesn't then don't move on it and look elswhere...

I would imagine that this is EXACTLY what has already happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here