Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hendrie

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If lee wants football and likes the set up then he has to realise he s gonna have to take a pay cut...if he holds out for extra money he may find himself without a club at all.

Worth it to have with a normal wage

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A lot of Guessing on this thread int there - he's prob on x ammount / he won't be able to live the same lifestyle as in Derby (A particular fav of mine - as usual HPoint thanks) - we don't know anything for certain except he'll have to take a pay cut.

I personally like Hendrie and Dicker and think the comments about the season ending at the wrong time are spot on - and also i think he'll be better for a pre season...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope so, the thing is his Derby wages will be enabling him to live a life style that he would not be able to maintain here, if he can get higher elsewhere then he should.

Just to highlight this HustpierpointSeagulls - HOW THE f*** DO YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?! I'll answer that - YOU DON'T - unless you're his bank manager / lifestyle manager / wife / Dad etc etc :thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Just to highlight this HustpierpointSeagulls - HOW THE f*** DO YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?! I'll answer that - YOU DON'T - unless you're his bank manager / lifestyle manager / wife / Dad etc etc :thumbsup:

wow... guessing on NSC, who would have thought it?

I suggest that if my posting offends you so much that you head somewhere else, obviously I dont know what he is being paid but then obviously neither does anyone else on this thread or indeed this board. Half the point of a football forum is speculation, I have not broken any rules and theres no need to resort to petty little comments is there?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:dunce:
wow... guessing on NSC, who would have thought it?

I suggest that if my posting offends you so much that you head somewhere else, obviously I dont know what he is being paid but then obviously neither does anyone else on this thread or indeed this board. Half the point of a football forum is speculation, I have not broken any rules and theres no need to resort to petty little comments is there?

wow...Petty little comments on NSC,who would have thought it? :dunce:

I know it's a little petty but most people would have put something like 'He may have to have a different lifestyle' - whereas you say it like it's fact - may be why you're getting in arguments with everyone on here regularly - just a thought :thumbsup:

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
£15k per week for a player in the third tier of professional football. No way.

That's £780k a year or 31,200 admissions to Withdean at £25 a head

Great post my way of looking at this, at least 4 of next seasons games just to pay his wages.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
:dunce:

wow...Petty little comments on NSC,who would have thought it? :dunce:

I know it's a little petty but most people would have put something like 'He may have to have a different lifestyle' - whereas you say it like it's fact - may be why you're getting in arguments with everyone on here regularly - just a thought :thumbsup:

Its obviously not that though is it, or maybe you just skipped through looking for a post from me because several other people in here have posted things as though they are facts, most of NSC does it on a regular basis.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Its obviously not that though is it, or maybe you just skipped through looking for a post from me because several other people in here have posted things as though they are facts, most of NSC does it on a regular basis.

Nope just happened to see your one - nothing personal - possibly slightly petty but your reputation went before you :dunce:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Nope just happened to see your one - nothing personal - possibly slightly petty but your reputation went before you :dunce:

Although it clearly is personal because you took obvious delight in ripping into my post because I didn't add in the word probably, in which case it would have been fine :dunce:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Although it clearly is personal because you took obvious delight in ripping into my post because I didn't add in the word probably, in which case it would have been fine :dunce:

f*** me if that's ripping into you i hope you don't ever genuinly f*** me off :thumbsup:

Now let it go before I come find you in your seat at Withers next season... Oh I forgot you're on holiday :) (that was a joke - don't take offence!!!!!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I hope so, the thing is his Derby wages will be enabling him to live a life style that he would not be able to maintain here, if he can get higher elsewhere then he should.

Whether he takes a wage cut or not, it doesn't mean he has to change his lifestyle. In fact it is more likely to improve. Doesn't it occur to you that Hendrie has played almost all his football during the golden era of the Premiership and probably has a tidy sum set aside for his later years. He could proabably play for us for free for a couple of years and still be better off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Whether he takes a wage cut or not, it doesn't mean he has to change his lifestyle. In fact it is more likely to improve. Doesn't it occur to you that Hendrie has played almost all his football during the golden era of the Premiership and probably has a tidy sum set aside for his later years. He could proabably play for us for free for a couple of years and still be better off.

Thanks for pointing that out to him Drew :thumbsup::clap2:

and PERFECTLY timed too...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

but as pointed out some of the premiership players of yore did not invest wisely and perhaps have only just started thinking about the rainy day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here