Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Least favourite Albion player ever

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
Names please , and why.

My contribution:

Paul Kitson (looking forward to the reunion on Monday!). An overpaid and overated player with a serious attitude problem toward the fans.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mark Walton

One of the worst keepers we ever had, yet persistently got in the team. Delighted when he pissed off to Cardiff, imagining in his own mind that we'd all miss him.

Indefatigable

Mar 23, 2004
Blimey Edna, I was just musing on Jamie Moralee when Walton came to mind. I returned to the thread and you have nominated him.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Paul Kitson.

Glen Thomas for being shit.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Mark Walton, the man was nailed to his line. "You want to come up and claim this cross Mark?" "No thanks, think i'd rather stay here on my line thanks". Had a Dracula type thing about crosses in the box.

Jamie Moralee though. Jamie f***ing Moralee. What an absolute waste of oxygen he was. Rumour had it he was on some good money whilst he was with us and what did we get? 4 goals. 4 pissy goals! It took him until October to open his account for us. Playing alongside him was Richie Barker and the "Bear" showed Moralee up for what he was. A useless waster.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mick Ferguson, for someone who was supposed to be good he turned out to be a lazy paceless disinterested bearded disappointment.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
andy petterson/robbie pethick

harold robbins said:
Names please , and why.

My contribution:

Paul Kitson (looking forward to the reunion on Monday!). An overpaid and overated player with a serious attitude problem toward the fans.

I thought he had broken his toe so was out of the "ahem" return to Withdean:shootself

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:nono: john gregory:nono:
he's rude and disrespectful
and he's not a very good manager so there:p

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I heard Kitty had broken his toe, but he played at the weekend so either (1) he hasn't actually got injured (unlikely I know) or (2) he's on performance enhancing drugs.

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure about Kitson playing on Monday. I think he played for them on Saturday. Mind you he might have fallen over a blade of grass and injured himself since then.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Derrick Allen.I have never seen a centre half lose so many headers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here