Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Le Havre v Brighton - NSC Official Thread

Trigger said:
Not really, if Le Havre were English they would certainly be higher up the league structure than L1... I'm not saying rush and sign him, I'm saying keep hold of him for the Colchester game as they will be more like what he is going to be playing against next season but if a decision needs to be made by then in my opinion it's a worthy gamble and one I would not fault McGhee for... But like I say, that's just my opinion.

Mine too.

Odd that your mate has Kuipers as man of the match yet the French report has Hendo starting and making a good save at the end? Two possibilities: a) the French reporter didn't spot a subbing, or b) your mate is taking the piss :)

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
8.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
London Irish said:
Mine too.

Odd that your mate has Kuipers as man of the match yet the French report has Hendo starting and making a good save at the end? Two possibilities: a) the French reporter didn't spot a subbing, or b) your mate is taking the piss :)

If a reporter can't tell the difference between Kuipers and Henderson I would suggest that he had been hitting le vin well before the start of the game.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Trigger said:
Would be a bit unfair to judge him on the games so far because we've only played pub teams and one team that is very much better than us, he's not been tested against anywhere near anything that's L1 standard yet and until we play someone of that standard we just won't know but at the end of the day he's 19 and has played better than most of our squad from what I've heard of pre-season and we are looking for a left back so I would say this one would actually be a worthy gamble... But back to today, apparently no-one played well apart from Kuipers according to the texts I was recieving during the match.

That wasn't from JB was it?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Gwylan said:
If a reporter can't tell the difference between Kuipers and Henderson I would suggest that he had been hitting le vin well before the start of the game.
Packham MOM?... :jester:

Oct 25, 2003
zouma bagayoko is the only man on earth who can provide a suitable replacement to turienzo

if he is not signed i will infact go into mourning,and may kill myself

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
tommy boy said:
zouma bagayoko looks about 400% COOL
15.jpg

He should be signed for his commercial appeal alone. Season ticket sales have intevitably dropped after the loss of Turienzo, but the signing of ZOUMANA would surely help bring back some of the disillusioned Brighton public.

Oct 25, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Because his surname aint that bloody long like the greeks.

he might just prefer "zoumana", or "zou-zou"....van bronkhorst has "gio" on the back of his, i'm sure we can get "zou-zou"

anyway, DOES HE WEAR WHITE BOOTS?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
brightonfan_86 said:
Because his surname aint that bloody long like the greeks.
I refer you to Tommy's User Title... Gyan is hardly a long name but doesn't he wear Asamoah?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here