Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Le Havre v Brighton - NSC Official Thread

Kinky Gerbils said:
What was the point of giving a trialist 11 mins?

My guess is that we are a long way from signing either Williams or Marum, but we wanted the big focus to be on Bagayoko and how he played with the strongest possible Albion team we could put out. Brian Owen's comments seem upbeat on his performance, which for me is great news - we might have a proper leftback at last :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
London Irish said:
we might have a proper leftback at last :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

About bloody time I blame Mc....................

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Two top-flight French teams, says Brian Owen in the Argus. Yes, today will be our toughest pre-season.

And we failed miserably.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Edward Scissorhands said:
I hope its Loft or Hammond.

Number 14 was Chris Breach.

Just got back from Le Havre...good trip, enjoyable and revealing game.

Bakayoko didn't play as well as hyped (or should that read expected). He often left his man unmarked on the wing, and tended to get drawn into action into the middle of the pitch, which was usally sorted out by El-Abd or Elphick (after a fashion). I noticed that Tommy Elphick's had a great vocal input in the game, commenting on people's play - but seemed to have a relavtively bad game himself.

Doug Loft looked knackered shortly after he came on (it was rather humid, mind you!), so was asked several times by the coaches if he was alright or not.

Jacques Williams looked good, and a shame Marum didn't get more of a game. Jake Robinson played well, but was continually offside...

Managed to get into the directors area at half time for beers - very nice...Even managed to get a squad sheet!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
disgruntled h blocker said:
Number 14 was Chris Breach.

Just got back from Le Havre...good trip, enjoyable and revealing game.

Bakayoko didn't play as well as hyped (or should that read expected). He often left his man unmarked on the wing, and tended to get drawn into action into the middle of the pitch, which was usally sorted out by El-Abd or Elphick (after a fashion). I noticed that Tommy Elphick's had a great vocal input in the game, commenting on people's play - but seemed to have a relavtively bad game himself.

Doug Loft looked knackered shortly after he came on (it was rather humid, mind you!), so was asked several times by the coaches if he was alright or not.

Jacques Williams looked good, and a shame Marum didn't get more of a game. Jake Robinson played well, but was continually offside...

Managed to get into the directors area at half time for beers - very nice...Even managed to get a squad sheet!

We need some new players and quick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here