Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazy Blacks ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Does the panel agree with Sir Trevor Cuthbertson that intrinsically most black nations are either lazy or just plain corrupt and subsequently they will never pull themselves out of their economic mires or war torn wastelands.

Even allowing for their great resources there are so few success stories from the ''Dark continent'' abeit limited rises for a few like Botswana.

Most countries are far worse off under black rule than ever they were under British or French colonialism.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
totally agree

nuke em

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Exactly. Reminds me of the time my mate Chalky went for an interview and the interviewer said well you have got the job but you will need to take off those sunglasses. And Chalky replies "dey aint no sunglasses mon dey is my nostrils"

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its very clear to see that african countrys are just ablitirated by corruption,so they will always be the scurge of the planet tegardless how much we all help.If you look at the planet in a whole "BLACKS" also where ever they are seem to attract mega gun crime and poverty.

In other words they contribute very little to this planet bar a very few and i mean a very very very few???

major things include mega drug problems

mega gun crime problems

mega HIV problems

It neverends grrrrrrrrrrrr???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
lazy? no. laid back? yes, they can be. theres a different pace of life in most places outside the west. infact out side northern Europe, US and Japan. its nothing to do with colour, more environment.

dont know how that ties in with corruption though. i think alot of the time the average person in a third world country is more concerned with day to day existance so the leaders can get away with alot more dodgy dealing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well of course having smaller brains like women do its no wonder that they cant run themselves let alone a whole country.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
lazy? no. laid back? yes, they can be. theres a different pace of life in most places outside the west. infact out side northern Europe, US and Japan. its nothing to do with colour, more environment.

dont know how that ties in with corruption though. i think alot of the time the average person in a third world country is more concerned with day to day existance so the leaders can get away with alot more dodgy dealing.
Africa has recieved countless 10's of millions in which people like twat face mugabi spend it on luxurys for themselves,also on a friendly note towards the africans the west and many other places do abuse the system and under pay for many things.

My opinion is that if africa is to improve it should do a china somehow and cut pregnancys fast,far to many breeding rabbits there grrrrrrrr.???

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I must have inadvertantly logged on to the BNP's website.

:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
like these...............

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 104

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
They are not lazy.The west will not let them grow and blocks them at every turn.Unless of course its South Africa(with lots of rich white men).These so called poor 3rd World countries were raped off most of their natural sources by certain empires then given freedom very quickly when not ready.The west is afraid of africa and will not let her grow.Dont forget ALL OF US can be traced back to one part of Africa

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest Hogan (born Ernest Reuben Crowders, 1868? to 1909) was the first African American entertainer to produce and star in a Broadway show (The Oyster Man in 1907) and helped create the musical genre of ragtime.

A native of Bowling Green, Kentucky, as a teenager Hogan worked in traveling minstrel shows as a dancer, musician, and comedian. In 1895 Hogan published several popular songs in a new musical genre, which he named ragtime.[1] These hit songs included "La Pas Ma La" and "All Coons Look Alike to Me". The success of this last song created many derogatory imitations, known as "coon songs" because of their use of racist and stereotypical images of blacks.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They are not lazy.The west will not let them grow and blocks them at every turn.Unless of course its South Africa(with lots of rich white men).These so called poor 3rd World countries were raped off most of their natural sources by certain empires then given freedom very quickly when not ready.The west is afraid of africa and will not let her grow.Dont forget ALL OF US can be traced back to one part of Africa
Most white south-aficans will ne here soon anyway,shed loads moving here every week.With 3 million zimbabwians already cross the borders its looking really grim there now.

Who on earth would want to go there for the world cup,robbers on every corner.People shot day in day out and left on the roads for hours at a time.Truley awful place although apart from that a beautiful scenic country.???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I agree. We should stop blocking them with the bilions of overseas aid we give them.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Exactly. Reminds me of the time my mate Chalky went for an interview and the interviewer said well you have got the job but you will need to take off those sunglasses. And Chalky replies "dey aint no sunglasses mon dey is my nostrils"

LOL :lolol:

I went for tea the other afternoon and a rather rotund black waitress said would you like to see the deserts? I said I would love to. She then produced a plate with some lovely cakes, but I said, I fancy the lovely looking choccy eclair.......to which she said.....thats not an eclair, that be my thumb boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here