Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lawrie Sanchez

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
sanchez

I do not wish for Sanchez to be linked with the job, he is a bit of a hoofer merchant and I would rather have someone else.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Unless DK or one of the other board won the lottery this week MA will not be going. We cannot afford to sack him and he will not walk.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Unless DK or one of the other board won the lottery this week MA will not be going. We cannot afford to sack him and he will not walk.

Wonder how DK is going to feel next season with us stuck in Div.2 and home crowds of less than 5000 ( We will not bounce straight back !!! )

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Don't forget, Adams needed a gig. If DK did what he did with Wilkins and just about any other manager prior to Adams, then I'd imagine there is a clause in his contract that says he can be sacked at any time and only 6 months wages will have to be payed.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

I would hope that DK had the sense to include a clause in Micky's contract giving him the right to terminate his employment if we became seriously involved in a relegation dogfight at any point. If he didn't do so, more fool him.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If we lose against Luton, press conference on Thursday morning. The room at the hilton is already been booked. FACT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here