Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lawrie Sanchez

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
This is the biggest load of ballshit ever, I mean make up a realistic manager at least.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Rumour has it, that this is a rumour, that the rumour regarding Sanchez as next Albion boss is only a rumour, and rumours should be looked at at face value, that they are indeed, rumours.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Sanchez WAS offered the job but we won away at Swindon, Dick Knight asked him to wait and see what happens, Sanchez has since been offered something else and Paul Ince bcame available, Dick Knight HAS spoken to Ince and Brighton is exactly the type club he is looking for. Dont know what has been said recently, but my guess is INCE will be our new manager very soon !!!!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Sanchez WAS offered the job but we won away at Swindon, Dick Knight asked him to wait and see what happens, Sanchez has since been offered something else and Paul Ince bcame available, Dick Knight HAS spoken to Ince and Brighton is exactly the type club he is looking for. Dont know what has been said recently, but my guess is INCE will be our new manager very soon !!!!

Leave it Mystic Meg. You're embarrassing yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here