Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lawrie Sanchez

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Why "f*** off"? I said "I'm all for people making up fake rumours getting BANNED" - so I guess your insult only serves to confirm something, otherwise you should be agreeing with me.

:tosser: tosser

We will see, wont we !:annoyed:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
would be ironic if DK sets a deal with a new manager, whilst there is currently still one in charge.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not for 1 minute think that the board are that stupid as to appoint Sanchez, well I hope not anyway.

We would become a laughing stock paying off 2 managers and 2 assistants over a period of time because we dont have the money to pay them up and then paying the wages of 3rd manager and any of the staff he brings in.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I

We would become a laughing stock paying off 2 managers and 2 assistants over a period of time because we dont have the money to pay them up and then paying the wages of 3rd manager and any of the staff he brings in.

This the ace in MA pack as it works for any other manager that may be considered.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Well you can't really stop these rumours. If I heard something like that from a someone who I thought had no reason to tell a fib, I would probably post it here, otherwise this forum would be pretty boring !. It might well be crap, but if DK is about to pull the trigger on MA then he'd need to line up a replacement right now to give them some sort of chance prior to the January window.

All I ask in people who post this stuff is that they are honest about how the info came about, and that they resist the temptation to embellish the story, Naylor style :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
dirty sanchez ! fook sake with his tactics we will be playing ponsy Premireship football in 5 years! who the fook wants that with nowt to moan like a bitch at on matchdays :rolleyes: gnite gb

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
This guy is joining from FC Nosta Novotroitsk.

170px-Kanchelskis_Andrei.jpg

Antanasovich

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
i have to agree do not want sanchez a couple of high profile wins but didnt really do much at wycombe (cup run apart) or fulham

Well we signed Adams after years with no success, at least LS has some pedigree. Lets just hope whomever replaces Adams (for that will surely happen) comes with enough contacts to make January work for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here