Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***LATEST NEWS***Palarse have a planning application for multi-million £ stadium

Sep 1, 2010
Heres the home changing rooms and press areas:

caravans-community.jpg

Christ, are they building on the Withdean Stadium site

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
No! not a wind up, just received an architects view of their new super stadium. Once I download it I will put it up. It looks absolutely amazing!!!!

It always looks good on the plans ... its just the little obstacles called planning permission and having the money to actually build it so they will fail on both counts

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'd be most interested in where it is, as theres not an awful lot of space in that part of the world, its all bordered by residential and most with poor transport links. i recall there was only about two realistic stadium sized holes on the map, one the Crystal Palace athletics, the other the sewage works. neither are in the current borough.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Here is a picture of my new house.

well obviously I dont have the money just yet but when I do.........

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 618

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I often have to work in Croydon as that is where my official office is. In the kitchen in our office, the Nigels have put a picture of a stadium on the wall but it wasn't a brownfield site (possible adjacent to the Athletic Stadium?). As an aside, when the Nigels beat us 3-1 last year I received some banter from a few of the guys there which was all very jovial. When I phoned one of them up this morning and suggested he should watch the You Tube match between Wrexham v BHA to see how penalties should be taken he went off on one and then hung up. Talk about a lack of humour from the Nigels. Unfortunately I couldn't give him a piece of my mind as I am a director of the company and should be seen to be acting "profesional" at all times.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Surely a little presumptuous to send in the diggers before permission has been granted ??

Attachments

• imagesCAS2L7AT.jpg
    imagesCAS2L7AT.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 566

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I often have to work in Croydon as that is where my official office is. In the kitchen in our office, the Nigels have put a picture of a stadium on the wall but it wasn't a brownfield site (possible adjacent to the Athletic Stadium?). As an aside, when the Nigels beat us 3-1 last year I received some banter from a few of the guys there which was all very jovial. When I phoned one of them up this morning and suggested he should watch the You Tube match between Wrexham v BHA to see how penalties should be taken he went off on one and then hung up. Talk about a lack of humour from the Nigels. Unfortunately I couldn't give him a piece of my mind as I am a director of the company and should be seen to be acting "profesional" at all times.

That's probably the one at the athletic Stadium they were talking about a year or so ago now, it went quiet on the one.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
it's very amex-esque, look at the concourse ourtside the stadium, the rough shape...it's like someone just stared at our plans and said 'we'll go one up on this'...the down side is that they've planned 25k but they can't fill selhurst.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
it's very amex-esque, look at the concourse ourtside the stadium, the rough shape...it's like someone just stared at our plans and said 'we'll go one up on this'...the down side is that they've planned 25k but they can't fill selhurst.

Where are you seeing the plans? Can't see anything on BBS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here