Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***LATEST NEWS***Palarse have a planning application for multi-million £ stadium

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Crystal Palace unveil plans for new £40million stadium | Football

StadiumView_415.jpg

I often have to work in Croydon as that is where my official office is. In the kitchen in our office, the Nigels have put a picture of a stadium on the wall but it wasn't a brownfield site (possible adjacent to the Athletic Stadium?). As an aside, when the Nigels beat us 3-1 last year I received some banter from a few of the guys there which was all very jovial. When I phoned one of them up this morning and suggested he should watch the You Tube match between Wrexham v BHA to see how penalties should be taken he went off on one and then hung up. Talk about a lack of humour from the Nigels. Unfortunately I couldn't give him a piece of my mind as I am a director of the company and should be seen to be acting "profesional" at all times.

Just sack the f*cker !

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Let them dream. As we know there are all sorts of hoops to be jumped through before a ball is ever kicked in anger at a new ground.

Firstly finding a fit and proper person with the money (enough to cover the actual final building costs that is - not just the current estimate) who will not then bankrupt or franchise the Club, but will also go on to fund the further expansion of the stadium - and a state of the art training complex - and fund a series of record signings.

Then somehow they have to pacify the nimbys and the village green action groups, as well as the local authorities, and that's before anyone discovers rare bats or newts on the site.

Meanwhile some other London club may well come along and gazump them on the site which isn't even in the right Borough.

We could easily be reading similar posts in 5 or 10 years time. Meanwhile Selhurst will remain a festering dump.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Don't know why they don't just bite the bullet, and build a new 15,000 capacity stadium south of London to share with Crawley.

:ffsparr: :fishing:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I often have to work in Croydon as that is where my official office is. In the kitchen in our office, the Nigels have put a picture of a stadium on the wall but it wasn't a brownfield site (possible adjacent to the Athletic Stadium?). As an aside, when the Nigels beat us 3-1 last year I received some banter from a few of the guys there which was all very jovial. When I phoned one of them up this morning and suggested he should watch the You Tube match between Wrexham v BHA to see how penalties should be taken he went off on one and then hung up. Talk about a lack of humour from the Nigels. Unfortunately I couldn't give him a piece of my mind as I am a director of the company and should be seen to be acting "profesional" at all times.

shame on you for employing Pikeys in the first place!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Have scientists discovered that turds can now be polished?

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here