Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Kick Off

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hmm I clicked South East on the iplayer thing. Oh well, will have to check it out later then!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As great as it is that the Beeb are giving us 'local' football coverage, this imho really is poor. Richardson, who was great on Serie A, comes across as disinterested, ill-informed, in fact just a very poor presenter. I like Leroy Rosenior as a person, and he knows his football, but for me he just doesn't work as a TV pundit and the other bloke just comes across as too smug, and again, ill-informed. The result is no chemistry whatsoever between the three and a mish mash of a show that, bearing in mind the time it's shown, surely has no legs in the longer term. I for one won't be tuning in next week in rabid anticipation of that feature on winning fouls/drawing your opponent out of position etc.

That said, good feature on the Albion at the start.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Richardson, who was great on Serie A, comes across as disinterested, ill-informed, in fact just a very poor presenter.

Agree with this (as long as you mean uninterested). I've definitely heard him in the past being really dismissive of anything below top flight football. Maybe he has hit hard times.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agree with this (as long as you mean uninterested). I've definitely heard him in the past being really dismissive of anything below top flight football. Maybe he has hit hard times.

Was thinking that when watching, just get the impression he's going through the motions and doesn't really want to be there.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm enjoying Late Kick Off being back, and it helps having presenters and guests on there who aren't complete drones.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
James Richardson appears to be getting somewhat obsessed with Muzza's goal celebration :laugh:

Nicky Forster was a studio guest in the London and South East version. It was interesting to see that he can't even convince himself that being a manager is the job for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here