Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Kick Off

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The beeb should make it clear which region is going to give us the most coverage. Could end up like the old TVS days when Gillingham got the most out of the Maidstone studio and the Southampton studio covered the the Hampshire twats. Brighton stuck on the periphery of each.

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Mark Chapman presenting on Late Kick off here but they just about managed to show Brighton goals very poor shlow. Gave Dagenham a better showing than us.

To be fair you cannot expect us to be featured every week. Some weeks Dagenham probably will get a better showing as the fair way of producing the show is by treating all the clubs as equal. My only criticism is that, before the programme, they should warn us about which teams have a feature on them each week.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The beeb should make it clear which region is going to give us the most coverage. Could end up like the old TVS days when Gillingham got the most out of the Maidstone studio and the Southampton studio covered the the Hampshire twats. Brighton stuck on the periphery of each.

As I remember it from last season we got equal billing on both. If one week there was a feature on us on one of the shows then the next week it would be on the other one.

Having watched both now, I would say watch the South one, it is better put together, does not have Mark Bright or Nail Harris on it (both of whom have precisely f*** all of interest to say), it has AC Jimbo and Leroy Rosenior who are both excellent, AND best of all there is no chance of having to watch some freaks who own Palace getting in a plane.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Then you are a fool. The finest football broadcaster bar none.

Agreed, Richardson comes across as both eloquent and educated without being the slightest bit pompous, very much a man at the top of his trade and a pleasure to hear.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
It was on. You must have been tuned into the wrong region, Turkey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here