Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last thing you nicked

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
For any young Albion fans (under 16) - remember that as a juvenile you are highly unlikely to face prosecution for shoplifting in small amounts. The worst you will get is a free lift home and a blocking from mum and dad. Also try and avoid nicking from local shops, just faceless supermarket brands who are less likely to be hit by it, and rob the average shopper blind anyway. Stay safe

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
For any young Albion fans (under 16) - remember that as a juvenile you are highly unlikely to face prosecution for shoplifting in small amounts. The worst you will get is a free lift home and a blocking from mum and dad. Also try and avoid nicking from local shops, just faceless supermarket brands who are less likely to be hit by it, and rob the average shopper blind anyway. Stay safe

Used to be more scared of my old man that the ob. He was more of a detterent not to play up.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Charles and sid the nsc jedward i like it.

seagulls

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
My brother used to regularly go clothes "shopping", try on the clothes in the changing room, put on his own clothes over the top and walk out of the shop. Dont know if he cut off the tags or just legged it once out of the door. Wouldnt recommend it tho bloody stupid really

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
For any young Albion fans reading this thread please ignore the 'nicking' part of it. Its an offence and shouldn't be condoned!!!

Used to be more scared of my old man that the ob. He was more of a detterent not to play up.

True that. I remember begging the police not to take me home to face the wrath of my folks after I got caught rolling over a fruit machine in a hotel.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Done alot of things i'm not proud of but never stolen so much as a chocolate bar. Can't stand thieves.

Sep 1, 2011
Aright me, hows tricks.. hahah

yeh the cat cant deal with late nights..

little left hook see's to that.
or a robot special.

Chidney is our names, next time there is an albion phone in hopefully on a sat night were ring it up and let everyone on here know

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Chidney is our names, next time there is an albion phone in hopefully on a sat night were ring it up and let everyone on here know

"So chidney, what did you make of the game"

"Didnt bother. just got nutted on cider/wine and work, made a call, no good"

"oh"

:guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here