Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last thing you nicked

I nicked a plum from the hotel restaurant last week in Spain.

Nothing much, but the little hitler on the door made it very satisfying.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Southern Sid sounds like a made-up, fantasised 'this is wot I imagine a geezer to be' caricature of someone who doesn't exist.

As the euphemism goes, I think his fertile imagination is indicative of someone who spends a little too much time waving his handkerchief in the 'Artistic Quarter'.

Think he has a few accounts too, Champagne Charles always seem to follow him around

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Southern Sid sounds like a made-up, fantasised 'this is wot I imagine a geezer to be' caricature of someone who doesn't exist.

As the euphemism goes, I think his fertile imagination is indicative of someone who spends a little too much time waving his handkerchief in the 'Artistic Quarter'.
Of course he is. He is someone else's second or third account, clearly on here to try and bounce off Das Reich. However, DR hasn't been around much for a couple of weeks so he's trying to reel in a few other NSCers instead.

I was going to post a poll asking who everyone thought he belongs to. Amazingly, I don't think this one is actualy one of El Pres's creations.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Of course he is. He is someone else's second or third account, clearly on here to try and bounce off Das Reich. However, DR hasn't been around much for a couple of weeks so he's trying to reel in a few other NSCers instead.

I was going to post a poll asking who everyone thought he belongs to. Amazingly, I don't think this one is actualy one of El Pres's creations.

I aint a multi you lunatic.:lol:

Sep 1, 2011
Haha you lot are so clueless if you think me and sid are the same

I can assure you were seperate

What kind of idiot logins twice on same or seperate computers that would be the most saddest thing in history

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Im of to watch snatch and lock stock.

seagulls

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
We could always ask Bozza for clarification. I'm sure you won't mind.[/QUOTE]

Please do, that my shut a few up.

Sep 1, 2011
Not at all. Mind you, you're only here quoting in the same threads at the same time as Southern Sid.

You two are NSC's equivalent of Jedward.

We could always ask Bozza for clarification. I'm sure you won't mind.

Jedward fair play thats got a laugh from me

Only quote in these threads but there the ones im interested in and crack me up I cant be bothered to talk about the other stuff on here my choice aint it?

You crack on ask bozza, just shows how keen you are to know.... (What a mug your going to look)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Haha you lot are so clueless if you think me and sid are the same

I can assure you were seperate

What kind of idiot logins twice on same or seperate computers that would be the most saddest thing in history

The last time someone said something like that on here, they were made to look very silly....

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
For any young Albion fans reading this thread please ignore the 'nicking' part of it. Its an offence and shouldn't be condoned!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here