Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Ten Games Played

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
In those fixtures we had Cardiff away, Hull away, Leeds away, Forest away, Blackpool, etc. We didn't do as well as we'd have liked, but we certainly didn't do too badly.

We've had 2 defeats in 20-something games. We can hardly complain.

We're still in third spot and we're signing players in January. It also looks like Wilf is staying now, so that's nice :)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
In those fixtures we had Cardiff away, Hull away, Leeds away, Forest away, Blackpool, etc. We didn't do as well as we'd have liked, but we certainly didn't do too badly.

We're still in third spot and we're signing players in January. It also looks like Wilf is staying now, so that's nice :)

I'd be very surprised if "Wilf" does stay!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Palace finish 10 points ahead of us, they will get auto promotion IMO.

Not gonna happen though :smile:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I hope Winifried does stay. As we have seen ourselves with Elliot Bennet and Noone last season, a player who has already gone in his mimd is half the player he was before Xmas.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Sorry, did'nt see any rules about what can and can't be said??
Who do you think you are anyway? The guardian keeper of NSC?? Go do one!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Sorry, did'nt see any rules about what can and can't be said??
Who do you think you are anyway? The guardian keeper of NSC?? Go do one!

Have you considered an anger management course?

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
I joined this site less than a week ago! I've supported the club since a kid!!! Season ticket holder also!!!! Have browsed this site for a long time and now I feel some of you plastic football fans need a talking to!!! JTR938 seems to have more passion in his little finger than most of you have put together

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I joined this site less than a week ago! I've supported the club since a kid!!! Season ticket holder also!!!! Have browsed this site for a long time and now I feel some of you plastic football fans need a talking to!!! JTR938 seems to have more passion in his little finger than most of you have put together

and.....................................relax

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
You have got a palace fan yet again on here taking the piss at us, and rather than tell him to f*** off!! You turn on your own!!! You wana get a grip on who you support!! Or do you live in Bromley!!!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Serious question. Do you honestly think you can keep this form up and get at least play offs?

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Fair Comment I think BEN12360, Easy to hide behind a sceeen/phone I guess!
Lets invite all of the palace idiots on for their input and do nothing about it!
It is normaly a sign of insecurity when people try to shoot you down without even understanding you....

Dec 29, 2011
Fair Comment I think BEN12360, Easy to hide behind a sceeen/phone I guess!
Lets invite all of the palace idiots on for their input and do nothing about it!
It is normaly a sign of insecurity when people try to shoot you down without even understanding you....

Ok now try again, but this time put the words in an order than make sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here