Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Ten Games Played

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Some of the fans are more worried on punctiation than the comment!!! Think some of you should get back down the rugby ground and stop playing out your versions of green street!!!

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Is there no end to the talent of people on here?
Now Im getting a bloody English lesson... Incase you had'nt realised I do Actually support BHA (and have done for 20+ years)! As I guess you do? So why do idiots on this site feel it necessary to turn on their own fans?
Unless of course you have all been watching far too much “Green Street” and “Football Factory” over Christmas and feel the need to start acting like Danny Bloody Dyer!!
Aren’t we all meant to be on the same side?

A Brighton fan tells a Palace fan what to do and get slated for it?? Something seriously wrong here!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

A Brighton fan tells a Palace fan what to do and get slated for it?? Something seriously wrong here!!

We are on the same side, but it doesn't mean you can't be called out for being a tosser if you are being one.

Break time is over, back to your lessons. You can come back at lunchtime if you want.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Some of the fans are more worried on punctiation than the comment!!! Think some of you should get back down the rugby ground and stop playing out your versions of green street!!!
Such anger from someone so new. At least get into double figures on the post count before trying to get yourself a reputation.

Haven't you got homework to do anyway?

Dec 29, 2011

Now Im getting a bloody English lesson... Incase you had'nt realised I do Actually support BHA (and have done for 20+ years)! As I guess you do? So why do idiots on this site feel it necessary to turn on their own fans?
Unless of course you have all been watching far too much “Green Street” and “Football Factory” over Christmas and feel the need to start acting like Danny Bloody Dyer!!

Are you two the same person? Similar writing styles, join dates and opinions. For what it's worth I starting taking the piss because I think you're a twat, but if you're too precious to take the banter maybe tell your mummy and she can have a word with us?

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Coming from the guy that wants a bit of rough and ready with a palace fan. Is that not a bit Danny Dyer?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Serious question. Do you honestly think you can keep this form up and get at least play offs?

Hope I dont get an earfull from JTR938...But to answer the question. TBH NO, I would love to think so, but we have not really got the depth of squad. This season has been a great one so far as most of us thought we would be 3th from bottom after xmas not 3rd from top!!

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Wish I had time, and to be honest its not my style! Would just be nice to keep this as a BHA fans site rather then have random idiots posting shit like the earlier post!
If your in a pub/bar chatting with your mates (assuming you have some) and someone rudley interupts would you not say something??
Sorry for having passion!
Will only express an opinion in the future if it is in line with the common trend….

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
f*** off back to your tower block!
TWAT!!

I joined this site less than a week ago! I've supported the club since a kid!!! Season ticket holder also!!!! Have browsed this site for a long time and now I feel some of you plastic football fans need a talking to!!! JTR938 seems to have more passion in his little finger than most of you have put together

I can tell you two are going to be on my block list sooner or later :facepalm:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Wish I had time, and to be honest its not my style! Would just be nice to keep this as a BHA fans site rather then have random idiots posting shit like the earlier post!
If your in a pub/bar chatting with your mates (assuming you have some) and someone rudley interupts would you not say something??
Will only express an opinion in the future if it is in line with the common trend….

All I saw was a palace fan highlighting they had a difficult run, then you went all Hulk on him (only more green and without the muscle).

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

This isnt a pub... it isnt even a chat room its an opne area where everyone can put their oar in. Thats why its called a FORUM! If you dont like it, keep your opinions on your lonely barstool in your local.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
"All I saw was a palace fan highlighting they had a difficult run," Exactly on a Brighton Forum?? Why??
Ok, on reflection maybe I was a little harsh...? But do you go posting stuff on the palace forums? Cos I certainly don’t and wouldn’t want to either!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
If your in a pub/bar chatting with your mates (assuming you have some) and someone rudley interupts would you not say something??Sorry for having passion!

When you get a bit older you will find if you have nothing nice to say..its sometimes best not to say anything! :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

As far as I can see it's YOU that interrupted rudely in this case. If it were a pub I'd imagine you'd have been decked by now.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
"All I saw was a palace fan highlighting they had a difficult run," Exactly on a Brighton Forum?? Why??
Ok, on reflection maybe I was a little harsh...? But do you go posting stuff on the palace forums? Cos I certainly don’t and wouldn’t want to either!

This an open forum so anyone from any team or even non-football fans are welcome. It's always been the case even long before you joined. It's called polite adult discussion - you should try it sometime.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Did anyone else spot the irony there?

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
A polite adult discussion?? Have you read most of the threads on here?? As soon as something is said (by anyone) that somebody does'nt agree with people turn on them like a pack of wolves! Its actual embarrassing!
Very strange bunch of supporters if that’s how you want to act?
More often then not it's the so called "regulars" on here that start causing the problems... It is very difficult to express an opinion on here without sombody tyring to start an argument!!

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
A polite adult discussion?? Have you read most of the threads on here?? As soon as something is said (by anyone) that somebody does'nt agree with people turn on them like a pack of wolves! Its actual embarrassing!
Very strange bunch of supporters if that’s how you want to act?
More often then not it's the so called "regulars" on here that start causing the problems... It is very difficult to express an opinion on here without sombody tyring to start an argument!!

You might want to review your first contribution to this thread then and see how hypocritical you are. If you want to open a discussion with such a rude, aggressive and frankly idiotic post then you should expect to get rounded on by anyone not just "regulars". Anyway, it seems you don't like NSC so one has to question why you're here ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here