Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Ten Games Played

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Why am I on here?
Maybe because I support BHA and have done for 20+ years?? It’s good to keep up with the coming and goings…. That kind of thing??
But only if that’s ok with you of course?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
In those fixtures we had Cardiff away, Hull away, Leeds away, Forest away, Blackpool, etc. We didn't do as well as we'd have liked, but we certainly didn't do too badly.

We've had 2 defeats in 20-something games. We can hardly complain.

We're still in third spot and we're signing players in January. It also looks like Wilf is staying now, so that's nice :)

Steptoe Wilfrid @ home in the rag & bone yard of Selhurst. Made for each other

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
f*** off back to your tower block!
TWAT!!
Considering that Glenn-Murray's post was a perfectly reasonable one, and not a piss-take - and not even banter - that response seems rather out of order. Even Crystal Palace fans can 'come in peace' sometimes. If they come on here to take the piss, fine, give them all the abuse you like, but I've no objection to them joining a discussion if they do so in a reasonable and civilised way - like the poster you've decided to swear at.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
"All I saw was a palace fan highlighting they had a difficult run," Exactly on a Brighton Forum?? Why??
Ok, on reflection maybe I was a little harsh...? But do you go posting stuff on the palace forums? Cos I certainly don’t and wouldn’t want to either!

I think you'll find it's because a Brighton fan made a valid comparison between both clubs recent form. Not an uncommon thing to do.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
At least someone can see my point if view! Probably wasn't a good idea to agree with me though!! The mob will get you....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
At least someone can see my point if view! Probably wasn't a good idea to agree with me though!! The mob will get you....

Alternatively we could just act like you ...... f*** off back to your Whitehawk council flat you TWAT ! See how sensible, mature and welcoming that attitude is ? :wanker:

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Oh if only you knew the truth... Can't help but feel a touch of insecurity?? Do you wear cheap track suit bottoms and walk around with a Staffie by any chance?
I admited that I was maybe a touch harsh... But you still come at me with abuse?? Make you feel good does it?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Oh if only you knew the truth... Can't help but feel a touch of insecurity?? Do you wear cheap track suit bottoms and walk around with a Staffie by any chance?
I admited that I was maybe a touch harsh... But you still come at me with abuse?? Make you feel good does it?

A "touch harsh" ? And the rest of it ! Really, I couldn't give a flying f*** about you - the CP fan in this case has shown you up completely.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
I don't thinks so my chavy little friend, to quote your words "It's always been the case even long before you joined. It's called polite adult discussion - you should try it sometime"
A touch hypercritical don't you think?? Even after saying I was harsh you still want to have digs... But then it is easy to hide behind a screen isn't it??
Oh happy new year by the way!

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I don't thinks so my chavy little friend, to quote your words "It's always been the case even long before you joined. It's called polite adult discussion - you should try it sometime"
A touch hypercritical don't you think?? Even after saying I was harsh you still want to have digs... But then it is easy to hide behind a screen isn't it??
Oh happy new year by the way!
:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here