Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Larry Boyd rejoins the Albion

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why all the negativity he is a scout, will find a player inform the 2 deans and they will then go and view him to see what they think. He is not coming back as Manager, assistant or coach will have no input into the first team, reserves or youth.
It really is not a big deal but i think we should welcome him back and wish him well because it will be good for the albion if he does a good job

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think it is encouraging that finances are rosy enough that we can recruit.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
I think some of you lot have selective memories, Lloyd took us to within 90 minutes
of 'premiership' football.

No one mentions Jimmy Case, he got into bed with archole and bellend and was
arguably the worst manager we've had in years, hero as a player so that's ok then.

At least Liam Brady got out but then remember the abuse Steve Gritt got to start
with? Now a club hero!

Anyway, Dick Knight and Barry Lloyd are in Germany tonight on a scouting mission,
radical concept I know but how about getting behind them and showing some
support and stop bleating?

Stumpy Tim

Wasn't loydd manager when we had a player called Wade who scored 6 goals in two games but never played again?
QUOTE]

Lloys bought Wade who did make a great start, including 4 at the Goldstone against the Toon. But he never reached that form again, despite playing many more times for the Albion.

You can't just make stuff up to make your argument look better you know

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Wasn't loydd manager when we had a player called Wade who scored 6 goals in two games but never played again?
QUOTE]

Lloys bought Wade who did make a great start, including 4 at the Goldstone against the Toon. But he never reached that form again, despite playing many more times for the Albion.

You can't just make stuff up to make your argument look better you know

He played about 4 or 5 games and 2 were as sub I beleive.

So with Loydd as scout we can lookforward to a couple of dazzling signings from Worthing, or maybe Sporticus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here