Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambert & Freedman want to sign...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
What happens when we sell CMS in Jan and he starts scoring vast numbers at his new club and the person we buy stops scoring?

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Can't think of a single reason why it would be in Palace's interest to sell Murray in January. This is just boring paper talk, although hopefully unsettling for the player.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can't think of a single reason why it would be in Palace's interest to sell Murray in January. This is just boring paper talk, although hopefully unsettling for the player.
When a club puts in an offer which Palace reject and he wants to go and earn more money then Murray will put in a written transfer request.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yes he cheated all 3 goals against you in 3 games.
No he is not scum ,just a decent footballer who wanted to be loved by the fans and earn what he thought he was worth.
He who laughs last:)

Sure does....we are halfway through the season.....quite a way to go yet...this window can make or break anybodies season bye!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Ha, me neither, it generally never occurs to me to think about him when I see them 8 pts above us in 2nd having scored 12 more goals than us, and our striker at times couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo....never. :wink:
Please remember that Palace at one stage last season were 9 points in front of us....er who finished 10 points in front of them ?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
What happens when we sell CMS in Jan and he starts scoring vast numbers at his new club and the person we buy stops scoring?

We will have thread after thread saying what a huge mistake blah blah blah blah.

For what it's worth, I thought GM was shite today - had CMS missed that open goal, some on NSC would have exploded. Each to their own though.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
:shrug::laugh:

1-0 up and you f*cked it up against 10 men.

what are you drinking....we had 10 men for 80 minutes, they had 10 men for the last 10 minutes. I know that you think going down to 10 early on means you lose 3 - 0 but not all teams are like that

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
We will have thread after thread saying what a huge mistake blah blah blah blah.

For what it's worth, I thought GM was shite today - had CMS missed that open goal, some on NSC would have exploded. Each to their own though.

what , like the 1 on 1 at Selhurst a few weeks back?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
what , like the 1 on 1 at Selhurst a few weeks back?

You have a funny idea of an open goal. But yes, some on here exploded when he missed that. At least he hit the target. GM went around the keeper, no-one to beat and his shot ended up going away from the goal! Genius.

My comment was actually more of a comment regarding the double standards from some on here regarding how poor CMS supposedly is compared to GM.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
You have a funny idea of an open goal. But yes, some on here exploded when he missed that. At least he hit the target. GM went around the keeper, no-one to beat and his shot ended up going away from the goal! Genius.

My comment was actually more of a comment regarding the double standards from some on here regarding how poor CMS supposedly is compared to GM.

well he hit the post, but I guess thats pretty good for PMS, and some on here would reckon thats almost as good as a goal..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here