Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambert & Freedman want to sign...

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Don't you mean: 'player who's taken the most pens in the whole lg by a mile' and not 'top scorer'? :thumbsup:

Seriously though, I dont think hes good enough for the prem... And he can't hang around waiting for his one v good season in 3... PS- He's a cheating **** :)

Agree with the part about him not being good enough for the Prem. He would struggle to get into double figures. Talking of pens, Why didn't CMS take your one the other evening?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agree with the part about him not being good enough for the Prem. He would struggle to get into double figures. Talking of pens, Why didn't CMS take your one the other evening?

Cos he missed one against someone or other - Leeds I think. There's been so many misses i forget!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Because Gus stopped the players deciding for themselves after the last miss and nominated David Lopez, if he was on the pitch, as the penalty taker.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Not the point tho - I mean this 'top scorer' lark is a bit of a smokescreen if you score 8 pens or whatever. f*** him anyway dunno why people are constantly talking about him he cheated against us and joined Palace after getting released by us. He's pure scum. ;)

Yes he cheated all 3 goals against you in 3 games.
No he is not scum ,just a decent footballer who wanted to be loved by the fans and earn what he thought he was worth.
He who laughs last:)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Talking of pens, Why didn't CMS take your one the other evening?

Spanish Dave (Moreno David Lopez) is taking them. Played 150+ games in the Spanish Primera Liga. Atletico Bilbao signed him from Osasuna for €6M in 2007.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sainsburys3tescos1;5380357 said:
He actually wanted to stay here....I don't think wanting to be loved came into it.

Undoubtably your gain though :down:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes he cheated all 3 goals against you in 3 games.
No he is not scum ,just a decent footballer who wanted to be loved by the fans and earn what he thought he was worth.
He who laughs last:)

Where have I said anything about all 3 goals?!

Bore off keep quoting me you f***ing retard - you're obsessed with my posts on my clubs board. Get a life and piss off our board u sad, sad muppet. I will be adding you to my ignore list if you quote anymore of my posts as you are incredibly boring and cannot grasp any comments - you put words into others mouth and are clearly either a) simple or b) 12 or c) both. Bye.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Spanish Dave (Moreno David Lopez) is taking them. Played 150+ games in the Spanish Primera Liga. Atletico Bilbao signed him from Osasuna for €6M in 2007.

Ahhh he is the spanish Dave you guys talk about.

Another 30+ addition to the south coast retirement club. :thumbsup:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

Bore off keep quoting me you f***ing retard - you're obsessed with my posts on my clubs board. Get a life and piss off our board u sad, sad muppet. I will be adding you to my ignore list if you quote anymore of my posts as you are incredibly boring and cannot grasp any comments - you put words into others mouth and are clearly either a) simple or b) 12 or c) both. Bye.

Would you have so much front and mouth if you were not behind your keyboard?
Sheila
You are the one being abusive to me and Sir Glenn I was just responding to the scum and cheating comment.
Have you forgot to take your HRT this morning ?
Bye Queenie.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In League One.

The stats were brilliant, yes. But they alone are not proof that he will replicate it the league above. His 7 goals (or whatever low tally it was) showed he didnt adapt immediately.

LOADS of teams have gone up before with a player smashing in LOADS in their promotion campaign, only for the player to barely get a sniff
Yes. Like Craig Mackail Smith.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yes. Like Craig Mackail Smith.

Exactly. Thank you for proving my point.

Pointing to Murray's League One stats as proof he would do well a level up is exactly the same as assuming CMS would do well based on his stats in league One.

Further reason why I never thought Murray would replicate it a division up. I was wrong there...massivly!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Exactly. I'm amazed at the amount of posters on here who have a university degree in Hindsight. It really is an amazing talent to look back at something that didn't work and say "We shouldn't have done that".

Especially Extreme hindsight. I don't remember HALF as many people claiming we made the wrong choice when he scored about SEVEN goals last season and LESS than CMS.

Again, it's a great talent to have.

:thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Even with this offer boyo , I think you will find that they are getting very excited at the prospect of about 16k :ffsparr::D

Very clever boyo refrence there phallus ???

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Not the point tho - I mean this 'top scorer' lark is a bit of a smokescreen if you score 8 pens or whatever. f*** him anyway dunno why people are constantly talking about him he cheated against us and joined Palace after getting released by us. He's pure scum. ;)

Bitter bitter sheebo... so penalties don't count? Bet they would if your lot could score one now and again..

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011

Oohh!!nice !! Bitter beyond belief

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here