Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambert & Freedman want to sign...

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I would rather Bolton sign him, just to see the reaction from up the road!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is what FFS has always wanted. Dirty northern bastard. :drama:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Why the f*** did we let him go

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gus did want him, just not on the wages that Murray sought.

We don't actually know that...that is supposition el pres. I think if Gus wanted him, we would have paid him what he wanted, especially as he brought in a 3.5 million pound striker not that long after to replace him.

Honestly though, who would have thought murray would have scored as many as he has...he had times here when he had long runs without scoring. I also think having two superb wingers feeding him crosses as they do has helped...our strikers are not really good headers of the ball.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bit of a sideways move for Judas that. The Villa move seems more likely. I bet Gus shrewdly inserted a sell on clause when he let him go to Croydon FOR NOTHING

Uh-oh, that's TWICE in two days I find myself agreeing with [MENTION=21798]TheMajor[/MENTION]

*StartsLookingAtPalaceAttendanceLevels*

When's the next Palace home game ? so we can get back to normal. All this agreeing is getting on me ManBoobs.:thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Honestly though, who would have thought murray would have scored as many as he has...he had times here when he had long runs without scoring. .

Exactly. I'm amazed at the amount of posters on here who have a university degree in Hindsight. It really is an amazing talent to look back at something that didn't work and say "We shouldn't have done that".

Especially Extreme hindsight. I don't remember HALF as many people claiming we made the wrong choice when he scored about SEVEN goals last season and LESS than CMS.

Again, it's a great talent to have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here