Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour Party meltdown incoming.......

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Courtesy of Popbitch
IMG_1045.jpeg

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Unless of course the trail hunters are 'accidentally' participating in a blood sport
No doubt some are and no doubt the Green Party want to ban trail hunting but it’s just bad writing isn’t it ?? Like including driving when you mean speeding.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
The Labour Party candidate for Clacton, who is standing against Reform Party leader Nigel Farage, once described white man tears as his “favourite drink.”

Jovan Owusu-Nepaul was selected as the Labour candidate for Clacton in April this year, just under a month before the general election was announced. Previously the chair of the inner London constituency of Lewisham Deptford, Owusu-Nepaul claimed that he has “fond memories of day trips to the constituency for childhood holidays and eating fish and chips on the beach.”

The poor souls in Clacton with those choices!.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The Labour Party candidate for Clacton, who is standing against Reform Party leader Nigel Farage, once described white man tears as his “favourite drink.”

Jovan Owusu-Nepaul was selected as the Labour candidate for Clacton in April this year, just under a month before the general election was announced. Previously the chair of the inner London constituency of Lewisham Deptford, Owusu-Nepaul claimed that he has “fond memories of day trips to the constituency for childhood holidays and eating fish and chips on the beach.”

The poor souls in Clacton with those choices!.
Got any context for us on the tears statement? Seems a weird thing to order at a bar.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
Apparently a reply to a girl on X who said

The original post read: “Going into 2020 I’m going to continue to be vocal about how to tackle racism and the fact I drink white man tears on a regular basis.”

Mr Nepaul replied to the post saying: “My favourite drink”.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Apparently a reply to a girl on X who said

The original post read: “Going into 2020 I’m going to continue to be vocal about how to tackle racism and the fact I drink white man tears on a regular basis.”

Mr Nepaul replied to the post saying: “My favourite drink”.

sauce2.jpg

?

Last edited:

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
A Labour peer has been suspended from the parliamentary party after calling a candidate "frit or lazy" for withdrawing from local husting events over safety concerns.

Lord Cashman had made the comment on social media after Rosie Duffield, who is standing to be reelected as Labour MP for Canterbury, said "constant trolling" made her attendance at hustings "impossible".

The former EastEnders actor and Labour MEP apologised "unreservedly" for the post on Sunday.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That article is all over the place. There are supposed quotes from Ian Gribbin about 80% of women are spongers with Farage replying that Gibson was guilty of ‘pub speak’ (sounds like Trump’s locker room excuse)
Farage then blames Sunak for calling an election unexpectedly not giving him time to vet his candidates. It sounds like he doesn’t even know their names.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The state of new ''Labour'' candidates.

I may be naive but take chris ward for example, he has been a member of Labour since a student and has gained valuable campaigning and business insight before standing for parliament in the seat where he was born and brought up. What's wrong with that?

borat

Jul 16, 2003
I lasted 27 seconds.

You do know the world has moved on since 1900, right?

Does moving on from the 1900s (whatever that supposed to mean) entail having MPS that serve corporate interests as opposed to the electorate it serves? Sounds like great progress!

Corruption in plain view but people prefer to put their fingers in their ears and pretend it's ok.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
Does moving on from the 1900s (whatever that supposed to mean) entail having MPS that serve corporate interests as opposed to the electorate it serves? Sounds like great progress!

Corruption in plain view but people prefer to put their fingers in their ears and pretend it's ok.
Shhhhhhh you're not allowed to criticise anything Keir Stalin does or what any of his red friends say on here or you'll be a Nazi Reform member.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Shhhhhhh you're not allowed to criticise anything Keir Stalin does or what any of his red friends say on here or you'll be a Nazi Reform member.
Haven't you got that arse over tit?
I criticise our soon to be PM for being unnecessarily Right of centre. 🥱

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here