Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kinky Gerbils said:
On what proof?

How can you say that?
Because Kuipers wouldn't have fumbled.

Henderson has a disturbing tendency of pushing the ball out into the middle of a mellee. Kuipers is a safer handler of the ball, always has been. It sticks with him, with Hendo it could go bloody anywhere.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Glad to have seen the back of him, just disapointed it wasn't a permanent moved the way the sicknote has been letting them in at Boston against less able strikers is a big cause for concern.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:

Henderson has a disturbing tendency of pushing the ball out into the middle of a mellee. Kuipers is a safer handler of the ball, always has been. It sticks with him, with Hendo it could go bloody anywhere.

when he decides to leave his line

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Yeah saw that on the Championship. For those that didnt see it, he came up for a corner in the dying minutes of the game and the other team (carlisle I think) hit them on the break and scored. Thought it was funny the way he then turned round and started bollocking his defence.:lolol:

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Easy 10 said:

Henderson didn't fumble, he made a decent save. Although, on the whole, that's the worst I've seen him play.

I'd still have him over Kuipers every time though.

The blame lies with Butters and Lynch, who were absolutely skinned by someone going at barely jogging speed. Not the first time the lack of a left-back has cost us.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Console yourselves we save money on relegation with Henderson.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Statto said:
Yeah saw that on the Championship. For those that didnt see it, he came up for a corner in the dying minutes of the game and the other team (carlisle I think) hit them on the break and scored. Thought it was funny the way he then turned round and started bollocking his defence.:lolol:

Thats what i was thinking! He runs the whole length of the pitch back and then starts bollocking the defence, what the hell was the defender supposed to do?! :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:

yep its perry digweed reincarnated with henderson im afraid :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Repugnant Toad said:
Henderson didn't fumble, he made a decent save. Although, on the whole, that's the worst I've seen him play.
Disagree. I thought at the time he spilt a dribbler of a shot that was rolling across him, and now having seen it on TV, its only confirmed it. Henderson only had to fall on the bloody thing, he wasn't even having to stretch for it. There wasn't much pace on the shot at all, it was a bog-standard gathering save. Instead, he inexplicably "flicked" the ball with his hand onto the onrushing McShane, and the rest is history.

I know conditions were difficult, but Hendo would probably admit himself that he totally ballsed that up. I STILL don't understand why the FDM is being forced out of this club, because he is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best option we have between the sticks. He communicates, he organises, he's a tremendous shot-stopped, he's imposing...everything you'd want from a keeper. This "distribution" stuff thats levelled at him is a load of shit. We've got several outfield players who's "distribution" could much more readily be called into question. Kuipers is a goalie not a midfielder for christs sake. He's there to stop the ball going IN, not to set up attacks or pick out passes. I still maintain he is the best keeper at the club by a mile.

Pisses me off, it does.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Easy 10 said:
Disagree. I thought at the time he spilt a dribbler of a shot that was rolling across him, and now having seen it on TV, its only confirmed it. Henderson only had to fall on the bloody thing, he wasn't even having to stretch for it. There wasn't much pace on the shot at all, it was a bog-standard gathering save. Instead, he inexplicably "flicked" the ball with his hand onto the onrushing McShane, and the rest is history.

I know conditions were difficult, but Hendo would probably admit himself that he totally ballsed that up. I STILL don't understand why the FDM is being forced out of this club, because he is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best option we have between the sticks. He communicates, he organises, he's a tremendous shot-stopped, he's imposing...everything you'd want from a keeper. This "distribution" stuff thats levelled at him is a load of shit. We've got several outfield players who's "distribution" could much more readily be called into question. Kuipers is a goalie not a midfielder for christs sake. He's there to stop the ball going IN, not to set up attacks or pick out passes. I still maintain he is the best keeper at the club by a mile.

Pisses me off, it does.

Totally agree. Another reason that is not affeted by how much money the club has for wanting McGhee out.

Yoda

English & European
Easy 10 said:

Pisses me off, it does.

Nice rant. :bowdown:

Repugnant Toad said:

I'd still have him over Kuipers every time though.

The blame lies with Butters and Lynch, who were absolutely skinned by someone going at barely jogging speed. Not the first time the lack of a left-back has cost us.

"Barely jogging speed"? In order to defend Hendo (which is a praiseworthy), it's a shame you have to be so scapegoating towards Lynch and Butters. I guess it's always someone else's fault when one of your favourites is questioned, that was often the pattern with Leon Knight too. For the record, Feeney is a good player and his pace has hurt us more than once this season.

Easy 10 said:

Pisses me off, it does.

I reckon it was the condition of the pitch that deceived Hendo, the ball was hit firmly but was sticking to the pitch as it came towards him. It reminded me of a batsman deceived by a crafty slow ball.

Lammy said:
Totally agree. Another reason that is not affeted by how much money the club has for wanting McGhee out.

McGhee out for signing an international keeper? :lolol:

Well, what can you say, we have reached a land beyond logic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here